'If That's even possible'

Today I walk out of Dr Kruger's with a strange weight on my shoulders. I had to come talk to her again; Danae seems hell-bent on avoiding me lately and Mom just can't be trusted anymore. I step into the elevator and push 'GF'.
"Hold up!" An arm slips in as the door begin to close. That's when the owner of the arm, Blake, walks in.
"Oh hey Darling." He pulls me into an awkward hug. I should be used to it by now but for some reason unknown to me I'm just not.
"Again with the pet name?" I never understood it. The boys each gave me one during that night and started using them ever since. Nevertheless it still makes me blush like crazy.
"You've possibly got my bun in your oven; I'm so the name's gonna stick Darling." He smirks while twirling a strand of my hair; making me even more red (if that's even possible).
"Anyone tell you that you're cute when you blush?" He casually leans against the wall which makes him my height. I walk over and kiss him on the cheek.
"That's soooo unoriginal Blake." He slides an arm around my shoulders and laughs.
"You free this afternoon?"
"Uh yeah. Why?"
"Good I have band practice first but after that it's you and me."
"Wait what?"
"Julie I'm asking you on a date. This is the part where you say yes." I have to laugh at how direct he is.
"Yes."

I sip on a Lipton while I listen to Blake and his band. They're ridiculously good. A bunch of fan girls crowd around a table near the stage; one of them turns in my direction and waves. I think she might be in my grade... Kara Roth. Her blonde ponytail swishing as she comes over and slides into the chair next to me.
"Hi. Julie right?"
"Yeah."
"Blake's got quite an eye for you huh? You're so lucky! Most us up front would kill just to have him." I stare a little bewildered.
"I'm kidding. Sorta. How'd you manage to get such a catch?" She leans in as if I've been holding back on some big secret from her and her friends.
"Well I might be preggers with his kid." Now it's my turn to shock her.
"Uh what do you mean 'might be'?" Now she's glaring at me. Fabulous.
"Well it's a really long story..."
"We have time. Band practice only ends much later." I sigh. Being pregnant is easy to explain but not knowing who the father is is a whole different story.
"I really don't wanna get into it."
"Oh come on!"
"Please..."
"Everything ok Darling?" Thank heavens for Blake. He looks over at Kara and then at me.
"Oh Blake everything's fine!" She says with way to much enthusiasm.
"Darling?" The more he says the nickname the angrier she gets.
"We're good." I lie.
"Well I'm just gonna pack up," He drums on the table with his sticks," and then we'll head out." I quickly stand up," let me help." At this point I'd do anything to end my conversation with Kara.
"You're ending early? For her? Blake you have a gig in 2 weeks time!" Her distaste for me is fully evident.
"Yeah the movies start early and the guys are cool with it." He has an edge to his voice like he's trying to defend me.
"Thanks." I whisper as we start dismantling a speaker.
"I heard what she said and it was nothing really." I smile. It meant a lot to me.

I don't think I've paid attention to the movie at all. I don't even know what it's about. I've been to busy making out with Blake. He pulled me onto his lap just as the lights went out. Although his mouth was soft against mine his kiss was hungry.
"Mmm I've missed this." He mumbles as my fingers tangle his hair. I didn't realize it before but so have I. I grip his shirt with my free hand and pull him closer (if that's even possible considering we're already chest to breast). He slides his hand under my shirt; his fingers crawling towards my bra clasp.
"Blake we're in public." I put a hand on his chest and push him back a little.
"Oh crap yeah." He rolls his eyes and kisses me again.
"Excuse me you two but if you're finished we'd like to clean the cinema." A lady in uniform stands; hands on hips. Neither of us had noticed that the movie had ended.
"Oh sure." I say practically jumping off Blake's lap. The lady exits and we follow her.
"I can't believe that just happened." Blake chuckles and reaches for my hand.
"Uhg me neither!"