Always And Forever! - Part 2

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After week of her joining .......

Everything is going normal expect that she is missing her husband to the core.

She is living in an apartment which she took it for rent near her hospital.

After completing her shift in the hospital she reaches her flat by 8 o'clock. After getting refreshed she went to kitchen to prepare a simple meal for her. When she was cooking there was a Knock on the door. When she opens the door there was a surprise and shock written all over her face.
For a minute she couldn't respond to anything that's happing.

After coming to reality she immediately hugs her husband without a second thought, she took her husband into a bone crashing hug. Even her Reyansh also hugs her immediately. From one week they didn't even talk to each other because he didn't use to lift the calls coming from Sanisha. He was angry with her and also wants to surprise her by paying a surprise visit to her place.

They break their hug when they smell something awful. She immediately runs into to the kitchen to switch off the stove. The curry is already in the charcoal colour. She throws that burnt curry in the dustbin and asks Reyansh to be seated on the sofa and there she brings water for him to drink. She asks her husband to wait for half an hour to prepare something for dinner and she tells him to get refreshed while she cooks something.

"Sanisha where is OUR room?" Asks Reyansh

She immediately points to their room and he goes inside to get fresh.

She doesn't question him on why he come or why he didn't lift her calls or why he didn't speak in the past. She just happy that she saw Reyansh after 1 week. That's enough for her.

During dinner .......

Reyansh enjoys eating with his wife after a long gap. And that too it's his favourite curry.

"How is everyone at home?"Asks Sanisha.

"All are fine" says Reyansh.

"How is work?" Asks Sanisha.

"Good" was the only reply came from him.

After dinner both went to their room

"From tomorrow onwards I will drop you for work and pick you up from work" says Reyansh.
Sanisha doesn't understand anything.

"Ahhh????" Asks Sanisha.
Reyansh frowns.

"Are you staying with me?" Asks Sanisha.

"Shouldn't I?" Question's back.

"Nothing like that. But what about your work at Bangalore . You must be having a lot of work there right?!!" Says Sanisha.

"From now onwards I will be working from here " says Reyansh.
She still doesn't understand anything and makes a confused face.

"But our family is in still Bangalore right!!?" Asks Sanisha.

"But my family is with me right now" says Reyansh looking straight into her eyes.

She felt very happy hearing to her husband's words. She didn't know how to react so she did only thing her mind asked her to do. She immediately hugged him tightly.

Even he wraps his hands around her waist and balanced himself from falling because of force applied by her.

He smiles seeing her reaction.

Later they slept in each other's embrace.
——————————————
Next day morning.......

Sanisha gets up because of sunlight and tries to open her eyes. There comes to her a very beautiful view of her life her husband's face. He is sleeping on her shoulder and wrapped his hands around her waist ... bare waist. His hands are on her bare waist under her shirt. There is new feeling she felt that time. Later she tries to get up from his embrace but fails instead the grip gets tightened. She tries to wake him up but that is also a total failure. Finally she gives up and sleeps peacefully in his arms.