Always And Forever! - Part 9

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same day at 4 o'clock.........

"Sanisha ! I have some important work. Be ready at 6 o'clock I will come and pick you up." He says kissing her forehead. She nods.

He goes to do his work....... after few minutes Sanisha decides to get ready and goes to her room to take a shower.

When she enter her room there is a huge box wrapped beautifully. She goes near it and checks what's in it. When she opened that box there is very pretty white dress with a card along with it.

It says

It says......

'Beautiful dress for the beautiful lady'

                    - your Husband.

She blushes........ she gets mesmerized seeing that dress. It's very beautiful.

Then she goes to washroom to take a shower after that she does her make up(natural) and Hair which complements with her dress.

Mean while she gets a message from her husband

'Chauffeur will come and pick from there to our destination. Be ready. ;)'

She reply's 'okay'.

Exact at 6 o'clock the door bell rings. For one last time she checks her self in the mirror and descends the stairs.

She gets awestruck by the car he sent sorry limousine. She didn't expect this at all.

chauffeur opens the door for her to sit and he drives to their destination.

She has to idea at all what's going on.

After half an hour of drive they reach some place which seems like a church.

She gets surprised by the location. She didn't expect this. By now she gets some idea what's going to happen.

When she steps out of the car with the help to a hand.

She thinks that touch is very familiar and looks at his face. It is none other than her father. Shocked would be an understatement.

Her happiness has no bounds. She immediately hugs her father. How can this be completed without her father.

After few minutes two girls comes near her. One girl gives her wedding bouquet and another girl pins her veil in her hair. After completing their work they leave from there.