chapter 6

"Lets start your punishment princess."

I look up at her curious as to what she means. She walks over to the bag she brought in earlier and pulls out a paddle, gag ball, knife, rope, dildo, and a small vibrator. I look at her in horror. Like you may be hot but what the hell are you going to do with the knife! She lays everything out on the counter. She looks at the items before picking the fucking knife.

I struggle around in the restraints afraid. "Relax babygirl i wont hurt you...too much." She laughs out. She takes the knife and drags it across my thigh applying pressure but not enough to cut me. I squirm at the feeling and she slaps my thigh. I yelp in surprise, "Stop moving princess." She growls out. I do as im told and she continues her work. The knife soon reaches the hem of my once cute dress before i fought Noah.

She stops there for a moment and looks up at me. She smirks and grabs the straps of the dress cutting them off. She then takes the knife and glides it from the breasts of the dress going straight down the middle all the way to where the dress ends. She picks up the scraps and throws them on the floor. She looks at me and smirks, "Baby this is supposed to be a punishment. Why are you already soaking wet? I haven't even done anything." She laughs and i blush.

In one quick movement she cuts my underwear and bra off. I gasp at the sudden touch of the cold air. She stares at my body, "You're so fucking gorgeous babe." She takes her finger and slides it up and down my folds. I moan out and squeeze my legs together only to have her pull them apart. But then she flips me over and grabs the paddle. "You're gonna get spanks. You count and you thank mommy after each one. If you don't we start over again." Smack "o-one thank you mommy."

Smack "F-fifty t-thank you m-mommy." Im sobbing at this point. She fucking hits hard my ass is burning i wont be able to sit right for weeks. "Good job princess. Now shut up mommy has more things in stored for you." She says. "NO! Mommy no! It hurts!" I cry out. She come closer to me with the gag i shake my head around so she cant put it on me. But she grips my chin and glares at me with her ocean eyes. I immediately stop and she smiles and puts the gag on me. She flips me on my back and i scream into the ball gag as my ass hits the bed. She ties my legs to the poles of the bed with the rope.

She then hovers over me and takes my collar off setting it to the side. Then she kisses my neck leaving dark marks to show that im hers. She then takes my left nipple into her mouth and she sucks on it while playing with the right one. I arch my back and moan in pleasure. She then switches to the other one this time biting softly. "MmAAmm" i moan out through the ball gag. She releases with a pop and looks at me "you like it when mommy sucks on your tits baby?" She says grinning when i whine.

She then goes down to my core. Placing soft kisses in my inner thighs lightly sucking. I then feel her blow air on my dripping core and i jump slightly at the feeling. She giggles and stares at my pussy before taking her finger and applying pressure to my clit. I moan pushing my hips to her hand. She then inserts a finger going in and out in a slow pace i groan at how slow shes going and attempt to go faster. She pushes my hips down and glares at me and i yelp from the pain in my ass. Her pace then increases and it feels amazing her fingers are replaced by her tongue and i whine in the gag. She then stops.

"Sorry angel, but your whines and moans made me wet as fuck." She says and takes the gag off. She leans down and kisses me roughly dominating the kiss. She throws her clothes to the floor undressing. My mouth drops "Close your mouth baby you'll catch flies" she smirks at me and i blush. She climbs back on top of me and her breasts are in my face. "Suck princess." She orders and i obey. Quickly i take her nipple in my mouth and i suck and bite a little. She groans out and grips my hair. I do the same for the other switching on and off.

She then starts to grind in my stomach "mm baby youre so good princess." She says. She gets off of me and gets the vibrator and dildo. She turns the vibrator on and pushes it into me. "Ahh oh oh yes mommy!!" I moan. I turn and see her staring at me pushing the dildo in her i watch her eyes roll back and i moan feeling myself get wetter. "Mm fuck baby yeah keeps moaning princess let me hear you." I moan her name softly and i hear her groans shes sweating slightly and i can shes close.

She then pulls the dildo out of her pussy and climbs onto me up to my chest. "M-mommy?" I say confused suddenly her soaking core is pushed onto my face and i knew what she wanted. I moan and suck on her clit and she moans. "Oh o-Fuck yes princess just like that baby. Mm faster angel!" I insert my tongue in her and do as im told. I start to pant and slow down seeing as i was close. "No y/n. Do not cum unless i tell you to!" She says. I groan and quickly get back to work. I run my tongue up and down her folds the go back to sucking her clit. "Ugh! Fuck baby im g-gonna cu-cum!" And with that her juices flow out and i slurp then up making sure i get everything.

"Good girl." She says breathing heavily. "C-can i cum please!" I beg. She smirks and pulls the vibrator out and turns it off. I whine at the loss and she looks at me giving me an innocent smile, "No. You can't. I think you forgot this is your punishment y/n. So you don't get to." I can't believe shes really going to do this to me. She uncuffs me and unties my ankles. I glare at her and she laughs. "Don't look at me like that angel. You knew this was a punishment." She says as she picks me up laying me on top of her. I pout and whine. She just rolls her eyes "Hush babygirl." She takes lotion from the top of the night stand and rubs it on my sore ass. I shiver and moan at the coldness of the lotion and the motion of her hands massaging me.

"I know you didn't start anything y/n." I looked up at her confused. "There's cameras in this room baby so i can watch you. I saw it on the way home. I know you were just defending yourself." I looked at her in disbelief. "I-what? W-wait. B-but why did it get punished then?!" I say "Don't raise your voice at me y/n and because you were well i just wanted to." She shrugs i glare at her getting pissed. I won't ve able to sit for weeks because she wanted to punish me!? What the fuck! I attempt to roll off of her because im pissed and she doesn't deserve to be graced by me at the moment. She grips my waist tightly, "Don't even think about moving away princess" she snarls at me. I roll my eyes but sigh in defeat.

I cuddle into her naked body and sigh contently as she ran her fingers down my hair soothing me. Shes on her phone doing whatever and i start to drift off. I try to stay awake, but her touch is putting me to sleep. Next thing i knew i was asleep on top of billie as she hums a tone to a song.