9-The rains melody

"Unfortunately your act of heroism has lead to your betrothal to a snake," Tomoe yelled.

"WHAT?!" Nanami yelled in surprise. I laughed before quickly stifling it before he walked over to me and his tail twitching rigorously. He came close to me and gripped my wrist. He held it up and examined it with a cold look. His nails digging into me.

"And what are you laughing at miss star god ?" He quipped with a scowl. "You're lucky he didn't leave you his favor as well." His eyes closed as he sighed his nose scrunched in frustration. "He will be coming for Nanami so lady y/n we will come to school with her." I nodded.

—Time skip to 2:34 pm the next day—

I sat in the classroom in front of Nanami. My eyes were half-lidded from fatigue and irritation. Girls crowded around him either curious why he had obliviously called us his mistresses or they considered him an ' uwu pretty boy.'

I snarled slightly but composed myself. I don't see it. I looked out the window. Only four more minutes . I groaned the wait was gruel some. The bell rang finally, as I shot up out of my chair quickly. Tomoe turned to us, his face calm.

"You two meet me at the walk way ." I nodded as me and Nanami walked out of class. She sighed in relief . I looked over at her and chuckled. She look exasperated .

"Tired of those girls crowding around him?" I asked. Her eyes widened and looked over to me with a slight smile. She shook her head.

"I guess but I think Kurama is a little bit more of a problem." I blinked thinking. I nodded agreeing as we continued through the hall until we reached the door. Great it's raining. I pushed open the door and walked onto the path way.

We walked in serene silence just the soft sound of rain and our foot steps . As we walked by a voice spoke.

"Lady Nanami, Lady y/n." Both of our eyes widened as we stopped and turned. There stood a boy in our school uniform and hiding behind an umbrella. He lifted it up over his head showing his face. Wow... he had white hair and eyelashes, and sea foam green eyes. It was breathtaking. He softly smiled . "Thank you for saving me yesterday." He's the snake!?! "And in exchange I shall wed you Nanami tomorrow and Y/n I shall give you some of my sacred sake as a token of my gratitude."

The boy handed me a large bottle of the sweet aromatic sake . I held it tightly as I cried out watching him ride off with Nanami on a large serpent.

"Wait ! I can't let you do that !" I ran towards them as he then paused and looked at me. His eye slightly squinting as he smiled at me like a passerby at a mewing kitten on the street.

"Aw does the star god want to join? Very well then ~" He cooed as he leaned down snatching my hand and throwing me over onto the serpent.