find me (part 2) - Seeley Booth x reader

We where finally trying to put Heather Taffet, Grave Digger behind bars. But sadly all the evidence from me and Hodgins case was dismissed and can no longer be used. But luckily the remains of the ten year old boy where just found.

"Stop! Don't touch a thing!" Caroline yelled

"What why? This could put Taffet behind bars!" Hodgins said getting frustrated he was told not to touch his particulates.

"Exactly! And if you two touch it we can't use any of that evidence. You can't be Victims in a case against the person you are trying to collect evidence against!" She said shooing us back.

"Then drop our case." I said simply. as much as I hated to say it there was no pint in our case anymore. it would never be proved.

"Is it really that easy for you to forget what happened to us?!" Hodgins asked getting angry at my apparent lack of emotion in my statement.

"I will never forget what happened to us or to Booth! I still have nightmares too you know! Im still afraid too and I always will be but unlike you I don't have someone with me anymore! I am alone in my fear!" I paused and they both looked at me "I lost booth the same way you lost Ang but I didn't get to have him back like you did...." they both looked at me shocked because I had just admitted in a way that I was still in love with booth. But I ignored them and continued. "Besides Hodgins our case is practically useless to convict her! This boys case could put her away Jack! I need to take that chance! So let her drop the case...." I got quite and let my fear and sadness and pain leak through my words "Please Jack... we have to"

he sighed and nodded. I soon left the lab not noticing Booth had been standing there. I quickly went home.

Time Skip

Booth knocked on my door and I let him in. then suddenly he began talking about evidence and records but I cut him off.

"I thought Caraline said you couldn't work on the case if she was still prosecuting yours?" I said looking at him. he looked down and then back up t me

"I has her drop my case too. Im not gonna let you go through this alone." he paused and looked a little guilty. "I over heard you at the Jeffersonian and what you told her and Hodgins about the nightmares..... and me."

"I have nightmares of you drowning and Hodgins bleeding. I can't help it." I said ignoring wha he said about the him part. He didn't feel the same way about me anyways. I hadn't changed at all. I was still unlovable.

"Hey its okay, its all gonna be okay." he said gently as he pulled me into a hug. suddenly he said three words I never thought he would say to me again. "I love you." he whispered. I pulled away and began to shake my head. That couldn't be true.

"No... No you don't. you don't love me, I- no one should love me. I'm not good enough for anyone to love. Im unlovable. I can't hold that much emotion... remember you told me that... remember?" I asked as I began to remember that night.

*flash back*

"I can't believe you y/n!" Booth yelled at me. "How could you just be so- so- heartless?!" He screamed exasperated. Booth was upset at me because I told him something that to him seemed like I was heartless but to me seemed very logical. "I can't be with someone who's as heartless as that!" He said as he began to get quieter.

"Wait... Booth what- what are you saying?" I asked as the tears formed in my eyes. I knew what he was saying but I didn't want it to be true. We had been together for a little over half a year. and it had been the best time of my life. I Couldn't imagine losing that and now... now I might.

"I... I think that... I can't be with you anymore y/n/n. Right now it seems like you don't have the ability to hold enough emotion to be in a serious relationship." Before I could say anything else he left. and I broke down crying. I fell down to my knees and I broke that was the day I deemed myself unlovable by all.

Booths P.O.V

I know she thought it was logical but it wasn't. As much as I didn't want to I had to do it, I had to break up with her. But all of me wanted to turn back around and tell her I didn't mean it when I heard her sobbing.

I didn't want to hurt her but I just couldn't handle it she couldn't hold enough emotions. at least it felt that way. I couldn't be with her now but maybe one day we can be together again.

*end of Flash back*

"No baby I didn't mean that. I- I... you are... you are so special to me and you've proven that I was wrong. You've proven to me just how much emotion you can really feel. You've proved that... that you rely are perfect." I still didn't believe him.

"How could you love someone like me? I-I'm a freak. I don't understand people as well as others do I don't know how to talk people like you do. I'm not pretty like Ang... I'm not-" Booth cut me off crashing his lips onto mine.

"You told me you had faith in me.... do you remember that?" I nodded. I vividly remember everything about that day. "Ok then I'm asking you to trust me now. Okay? Trust me baby. You are the one I love. And you are lovable. And I was wrong. Come on we both know your the smart one. I was wrong. I never should have left you and I need you back in my life."

He paused and pulled away taking both my hands in his own and looking me in the eyes. "So please take me back and let me prove it all to you. Let's have that future we talked about. Come on..." He said with a hopeful look in his eyes. "Come be my princess again." He said with a grin. He knew I lived terms of endearment. Ans I used to call him my knight in shinning armor or in other words my Prince Charming.

I nodded. "Alright. Yes. I'll go back to you. But don't you ever leave me again." I said as I pulled him into a deep kiss. "My handsome prince" I mumbled against his lips.

Time skip

I sat in Booths lap as I watch Parker play with our other two children Christine Angela Booth and Hank Booth the second. Booth rubbed his hands over my stomach as he kissed my neck lightly. "I'm proud of you." He whispered to me.

"Proud of me?" I questioned but not
Removing my eyes off of our children.

He nodded against my neck as he continued to kiss it. But still explained. His breathe felt hot in my neck. "Yeah. I'm proud of you. You really have changed since I first met you. You took down your walls and allowed yourself to feel a high amount of emotions. You proved me wrong. Puce always been able to feel high amounts of emotion you just didn't always let yourself."

With that I carefully turned around minding my giant stomach considering  I was right months pregnant, and I kissed my husband deeply. We had been through so much and in the end it was all worth it. Because I couldn't be happier than I am with my family by my side.