HIDE AND SEEK

(This pov is from Male Host.

Enjoy.)

He was running as fast as he could.

His lungs felt like burning from the lack of oxygen, using his adrenaline as his last boost to run away. The place was dark and eerie. He can hear the crickets once in a while and the footsteps running after him, brushing against the dry grass. His heart was beating loud. His heart was beating so hard he can feel the pulse vibrating on his ears. His eyes watered naturally as he cut through the cold wind of this dead silent night, not a single animal in sight.

'Monster... a monster! NO! MUST RUN AWAY! HE'S NOT THE SAME! NOT THE SAME AT ALL! RUN! RUN FASTER! RUN HARDER!'- He pushed his body to the limits. He heard a faint sound in the east- the crashing waves of the ocean. He was careless. He was an idiot. The moment he got distracted, the 'monster' caught him and tackled him down the rocky ground. Heavy body pressing against his and holding his wrists together in dead lock. His head cannot turn as the monster's other hand gripped on the back of his head in a strong grip. He yelped! Followed by a pained whine when a sharp rock dug deep to his left cheek.

"This wouldn't happen if you did not run away....Dear."- A shiver run down his spine as fear and remorse gripped unto his small anxious heart.

"I-I...w-wouldn't l-leave i-if you- you d-didn't k-kill i-infront of m- AGH!"- He groaned as he was slammed back to the ground. The sharp stone digging deeper on his skin.

"Dear, How many times did I have to tell you... I really really hate it when I hear the fear in your voice. The way how your sweet and soft voice quiver and became almost unaudible. It makes my blood boil.... especially that I'm the cause of your reactions..." even with his face down, he can sense the monster eyeing him down like an easy prey, he can feel the glee and twisted desire of this person. His breathing deepens and his hold on his head and wrist tigthens, he cannot moved at all. He was scared. Horrified even. What will he do now to him? Humiliate? Torture? Kill?!

"Stop shivering Dear. I'm not even doing anything to you yet, Why are you so scared?... No don't answer that. That pretty mouth of yours is very very irritating at the moment, I might do something vicious again so shut up."- The monster said with a hint of annoyance on his voice. He was forced to stand up and walk before the monster who cuffed his wrist together on his back. He was disgusted by this monster. The monster is a perverse! A pyscho! A feral animal! But the society think otherwise! He was an epitome of perfection! Grace! A Tyrant in the real world! A Mafia lord in the Underworld! How could they all be so blind?! Just because he looks devilishly handsome... Just because his body is taut and impressive... 'NGH! SNAP OUT OF IT! THAT'S A MONSTER! MONSTER! A DEVIL! DEVIL! DEVIL! Have to escape! Have to run away!'- His eyes turned a shade darker as he felt the monster's finger, carressing and daintily moving his fingers across the skin of his hand and arms. He's utterly disgusted. His face pale. His eyes hidding beneath his bangs, hiding the emotions glistening dangerously on his eyes.

From the south suburbs of K City, they entered a black porsche quietly waiting in side of the main road. He was "dumped" inside the expensive, sleek car. His face hitting the semi-hard car seat at the back covered in expensive black leather. His nose hurts as he groaned quietly, his pale face scrunched in pain as his wound on his face ooze with dirt and blood down to his chin. The monster was eyeing him from the driver's seat. He was in a very suggestive position. His face on the leather as well as his knees that supported his whole weighed to stay put. His dirty pants hugging his lean thighs and small butt which is by the way, high up in the air.

He was still busy with correcting his position when he heard the monster's voice in a husky tone.

"Dear you look so delectable like that. It Makes me so hot and horny~"- He became rigid and his mind gone blank. It was too late for him to realize what happened. He was pinned back to the leather seat. The monster's body pressed him down the seat. He gasped as the monster pressed himself closer to his body, his cold lips skimming through his nape and tongue darting out to lick his skin. He sucked a deep breathe as he felt the monster pull down his pants and boxers. The monster's lower body rubbing to against his naked butt.