3.6 Li Yuming

After three months, it's already October. The Autumn season is starting to appear in Albany, New York. Ash has more freedom this time and was able to roam around the block with the butler to buy some necessities and cat treats for him. He also let Feline System post his daily life on social media and after a span of a month, He already gained 288K followers from Facebook and Weibo.  Everyone adored him, and he became a new pet idol on the internet.

[The world is so cold, Everyone! Stay warm and drink hot choco!] With that post, a photo is attached with Ashton playing on a pile of autumn leaves in the park just a few blocks away from the building. Many netizens immediately like, comment, and share his post in a flash! 

While he was lazing on the couch while watching cartoons, The feline system called for him and reported that Bai Zhen and his men were starting to infiltrate the apartment complex in secret. He only arched a brow before he stretched his body. Two butlers are currently with him, the other two maids were outside doing grocery shopping. 

While they waited inside, the infiltration happened quickly. The door was opened by force and several men started to invade the apartment. Ash watched them subdue the two butlers before infiltrating his room and Lucas's room. Some of them saw him on the sofa but decided not to approach him. When I know that Bai Zhen is near, He stood up from the couch and strutted his way up the floating cat house on the ceiling and look down below. 

"Where is the cat?"- Bai Zhen appeared in a blink of an eye. His hair was messy and his complexion is pale, but it was noticeable in his eyes that he's very excited and full of life. Ash tilted his head and asked the Feline system why that guy was overly excited.

"It's because when he checked the records from the vet you always frequent on, he asked for blood and hair samples to match your data with them and your current record here... it's a 100% match."

'Oh, so he has proof that I am Ash?'- He thought as they both have eye-contact. Bai Zhen smiled happily as he spread his arms up to greet him.

"Ash! I missed you! Let's go home, okay?"- Bai Zhen called me but I only stared at him.

"Bro in common sense, if you leave someone for months without contact, one is ought to forget them. Besides, I waited for so long and your lame work of finding me didn't help at all... maybe at least 15% of my tasks were done and added because of you! Try harder!"- Ash harrumphed and went inside to hide. Bai Zhen and the rest of his men were both dumbfounded. Why is that cat like that? He doesn't recognize his real owner? what? what??

Bai Zhen was both hurt and sad. How can Ash remember him if he was so far away? Besides, he was shipped to this new place, with people he never knew from before, of course, he'll forget them!

"Men, look for his toys and the necklace that I told you about. Bringing his memories back is the most absolute mission today!"- Bai Zhen said and they immediately scored the whole apartment for his toys. Bai Zhen made a great effort to please and make Ash play with him but Ash didn't even look at his way. 

After hours and hours of trying to play with him, nothing happened! Zero success! How can he take back Ash when the situation is so dire? While agonizing on his thoughts, his phone rang. Bai Zhen answered the call when he saw the caller was Li Yuming.

"Bai Zhen! What is the result? Was it really Ash? Why did your friend take our Ash?"- Li Yuming's questions fired one after another without pause, it made Bai Zhen feel both helpless at his questions and happy to hear his voice. 

"Li Yuming, just one question at a time, we still have the time of the day,"- He said in a doting tone. he started to answer his questions one at a time before taking a pause to answer the last question.