Chapter #54 John

"So..." I dangled my feet as I laid my head against the chair I was sitting on. "Wanna have lunch with me and Flint? I'm sure you both will get along well!"

The blue eyed girl glanced over to me, silencing me. "We are in class," I heard her whisper, "You have to be quiet." She looked back to the front, narrowing her eyes and focusing on whatever the teacher was saying. She was determined, no doubt about that, and I had no idea what could possibly determine her to focus in class.

"Sera," I groaned, softly so that the teacher wouldn't hear us. "I'm bored..." lifting up my feet, I propped them up on the desk.

I could hear her sigh, and then turn to me again. "Not now," she whispered once again. "Try listening to what the teacher is saying, and get your feet off of your desk." She looked pointedly to shoes, and propped her head on her elbow, giving me a smile. "Class today is pretty boring though," she shrugged, "We had a test on this a few days ago."

Chuckling, I didn't remove my feet off my desk, and I continue our chat. "Only you would know that," I told her grinning. "You are basically the only one in this class focusing." Looking around, it seems I was right. Everyone either chatting to each other, or doing whatever on their phones as they hid it.

Sera didn't look amused as she noticed this, and she glanced back at the teacher. "I guess..."

Yawning, I straightened my arms. Mumbling, "I'm tired."

Sera chuckled at this, and said. "Well, we are in the back of the class, you can try sleeping. I'm just happy you decided to show up to class for once." She raised her eyebrow. "Speaking of which, you never told me why it was only today that you decided to come."

I shook my head, and looked over to the front of the class. "Not speaking bout that." Maybe I could try sleeping in class, the teacher hadn't even noticed the fact that my feet were propped on the desk, so there was a chance I could get away with it...

My head fell to the side, and instead of leaning against the chair, I leaned against the girl beside me. Laying my head on her shoulder. I smirked when I heard her, "Huh?" And I shut my eyes, breathing calmly in and out, and relaxing.

I was almost sure the magenta haired girl was going to hit me and tell me off. And yet she didn't do it at all, I could hear a soft giggle, and I knew it was from her.

"Cute," I heard her say, prodding my forehead softly.

I simply ignored her, relaxing further and further, until I felt the calm darkness enfulge me.

* * * * *

"John."

Something pressed against my shoulder, and I let out a groan. "No..." I responded back groggily, trying to drift off into the soothing darkness once again. However, whoever was pestering me seemed like they weren't going to stop.

"John." They whispered again, chuckling when I shook my head. "Wake up."

"I don't wanna," I mumbled, snuggling against the warmth, "I'm tired..."

Hearing a sigh, the warmth seemed to leave, and I fell, feeling something cold and painful. My eyes snapped open, and I noticed that I was laying on a two chairs, and the warmth and thing I had been leaning on was Seraphina.

Crossing her arms, she gave me a smirk. "You fell asleep," she accused, "During class." When I didn't move, still disoriented and groggy, she walked towards me, shaking me by the shoulders. "John? Come on, you can't call this awake!"