Infinite!

~Your POV (still)

After leaving the resistance I wandered around town. Buying as much food and supplies I could. Still looking for materials, I have Infinite on my mind. I think I know what feeling this is but I don't wanna admit it. I can't, he is a villain. Well, he was forced to be a villain. If Shadow would have never called him weak. Sonic wouldn't have almost died. And- well, it could have happened even if Shadow didn't say it. So I can't go blaming him. I guess. I have only a few more rings left. Ugh, don't you hate it when everything is going good and then you run out of rings? Hehe, I gather all of my stuff. Which was a lot, but I already had a place for it. You see, I'm A scientist like Eggman, except I'm not evil. I create things for the good and even try to turn his bad creations to good. Which is why I have been trying to capture Metal Sonic. I make it to my lab in the forest, which was a wreck.

 I make it to my lab in the forest, which was a wreck

Oh boy, looks like I have a lot of work to do. I pull out some cleaning materials such as bleach, Anti-bacterial cleaner, and a lot more. I start with the bottom and work my way up. So I started with scrubbing the floors, cleaning the cords, and making sure all of the cords in the floor are not damaged and will work. My floors are about 232 ft wide and long, so it took me about 4 to 5 tiring hours to clean the floors. I would have built a robot or two to help me, but I couldn't because the stuff I need to build is dirty. Since the war I decided to collect Eggman's robot parts and hid them here.

Next is my equipment, such as the tubes, computers, desks and tables. Which took me another 3 to 4 hours. But hey, it's worth it! My poor lab needed it anyway.

"EEK!" I jumped back from a huge colony of ants in my keyboard. "Your kidding" I groaned. I didn't want to kill them, so I spoke to them. "Hey little guys, I know you guys built your nest already but I need you guys out of my keyboard" I pulled out a tube of dirt with one side that was glass. It's what they call, an ant farm. "You guys and your queen can live here" I watched the little things crawl out of my keyboard and into the little ant farm. Once they were out I saw how bad they messed up my computer. I sigh and pull out my tools. Special tools to fix my keyboard, so I can control my system.

Which took only 30 minutes, because I have an IQ of 498. Better than Eggman and Tails combined actually. I pulled out my phone and saw all the missed calls from Sonic's team. I ignore those and stick my headphones into the bottom of my phone and put on my favorite song. (Your Favorite Song Title). I hummed to the rhythm, while tapping my foot or finger to the beat. Listening to music makes me work a lot faster, so I got done quicker than expected. (If you don't then.... Idk, just ignore that then).

I am finally done cleaning and fixing up my lab.

Looks brand new! Hehe, I'm pro-. What is that? I lifted my ears to see if I could hear the sound a lot better. It sounded like, crying!? I walk out of my lab and look left, then right, diagonally, forward. I saw a black and white figure sitting in the distance. As I got closer to him, I started to figure out who it was.

"Infinite!?" I was surprised and bewildered. He looked up at me and gasped. He didn't have his mask on. He had a white scar on his right eye, one eye was Blue, the other was Yellow. Which I thought was cool. But he looked scared!?

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be celebrating my defeat?" He growled. I went from confused to sad. "Don't answer that, go away or this time I will kill you"

"Go ahead and kill me then" I said, I knew he wouldn't do it. But if he does try, I will beat him to the ground again anyway. Even though I don't want to. I walked up to him and pet him.

"What are you-" he seemed to be trying to hold in a purr. "S-stop that!" He smacked my hand away and turned away from me. Maybe I can take a break with Metal and try to make Infinite nice.