Boboiboy Daun?

Author Note:

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Where on earth is Boboiboy?" Ying exclaimed worriedly.

Yaya, Ying and Ochobot looked around while walking (or in Ochobot case, hovering) through the hallways to the lobby. It'd been an hour, but they still can't find Boboiboy anywhere. They got a message from Fang about Comander's order earlier and decided to meet Fang and Gopal at the lobby to plan their next move.

"The worst case scenario is him defending himself with the powerwatch."

“Huh?” Yaya looked at Ochoobot in confusion. "Why is that, Ochobot?"

"His power watch seems to malfunction when I checked it yesterday. I was thinking about checking the watch and ask Databot earlier, but now this happened. I knew I should have taken and repaired the watch yesterday instead of postponing it. What if Boboiboy was attacked and he can't use his power properly because of me ?!" Ochobot cried.

"Please don't cry Ochobot. We will find Boboiboy. I am sure we can. We need to be strong. Boboiboy will not want you to be sad like this." Yaya encouraged Ochobot. She too felt like wanted to cry, but she had to be strong, crying would not made them found Boboiboy any faster.

Suddenly, Ying stopped. Yaya and Ochobot stopped too and looked at Ying weirdly.

"Ying, why you stop?"

Ying pointed her finger to a room, "Is that Boboiboy?"

Yaya and Ochobot looked towards the direction that Ying pointing at, apparently, it was a garden room full of alien plants, not sure why that room existed though, and there was Boboiboy, seemed to be busy watering the plants.

"There he is! We found him!" Ochobot cried happily and flew towards Boboiboy. Yaya and Ying let a breath of relief. Boboiboy was okay after all!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Boboiboy! There you are! We have been looking for you everywhere!"

Boboiboy looked up from the plants and saw Ochobot flew towards him, before crashed on him. Ochobot hugged him while crying, "I thought we never found you Boboiboy."

"He he he...It's okay Ochobot. I am glad to see you too. It been a while."

Ochobot stopped crying. A while? He then looked at Boboiboy weirdly.

"We just met yesterday Boboiboy, remember?"

"Huh?" Boboiboy's turn to look at Ochobot weirdly.

Yaya and Ying walked towards Boboiboy.

"I am glad we found you Boboiboy."

"Yalo, don't do this again. You made everyone worried. You need to apologize to everyone."

"Eh, Yaya, Ying. Long time no see."

Boboiboy waved at them happily. Yaya and Ying looked at each other. Long time no see?

"Boboiboy, we just met you two days ago, it not that long for you to say that." Ying looked at Boboiboy worriedly. Did he hit his head or something?

Boboiboy scratched his head. "But I did not see you for a long time. Why is that wrong for me to say that?"

Okay, that is weird. Yaya looked at Boboiboy closely. He was wearing a green patient wardrobe, and his eyes color looked greenish. Wait, green? Yaya looked at Ochobot, "Ochobot, please scan Boboiboy."

"Huh?" Ochobot looked at Yaya weirdly but he scanned Boboiboy and gasped, "You are...You are Boboiboy Daun!"

Yaya nodded. Nailed it.

"Yes?" Boboiboy looked at Ochobot with a big smile on his face. "I am Daun. Don't you happy to see me?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.00.0.0.0

"He is what?!"

Everyone at the control room shocked to see Boboiboy Daun, or in short, Daun, smiled happily at everyone in the control room with Ochobot next to him.

There were some plants brought from the garden room as Daun refused to leave without them. Maybe it was his element that made him felt comfortable to be around plants. Commander Koko Ci massaged his head. "Why did you used your power Boboiboy? Ochobot did tell you not to use your power until the watch is being repaired, right?"

"Huh? Use my power? When did I use it?" Daun scratched his head in confusion.

"Right now. You used your power by summoning the leaf elemental power." Captain Kaizo said patiently. Well, more like holding himself from strangling Daun. He used his power to be Daun, wasn't that obvious?

"Oh, you meant the Original used his power to summon me?"

"What do you mean by that? You are Boboiboy, right?" Gopal getting confused. The others looked at each other. He is not Boboiboy?

"He he he...I am Boboiboy, but I am not Original. I am Boboiboy Daun. You can say we are not the same, despite being the same person."

Gopal held his head. "I am getting more confuse. You are not Boboiboy, but you are Boboiboy? Which one is it?"

"It's complicated. Maybe Tanah can explain it better than me. I wonder where he is right now."

"Tanah? Wait a minute. Are you saying that you, I meant, the Original, used his strongest power and split into three?" asked Fang. Daun laughed.

"Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous."

Ochobot looked relief. If Boboiboy split into three, who knew how much trouble it can be?

"We just split into seven." Daun grinned while hugging Ochobot.

WHAT?!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Oh uh...Trouble...This is a short chapter, but I promised the next chapter will be longer. Don't forget to review and stay tuned!

Edit: Not much changes I guess… beta'd by FHEtsuko