8. Owes Me A Favour

A/n IM SO FUCKING SORRY GUYS! IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS UPDATE IS TWO DAYS LATE. I Got so damn drunk Saturday night that I was still drunk on Sunday! And between organising everything for my party I didn't get any change to write the chapter. So again I'm so fucking sorry.

Here you go, here's your Xander Fix.

Xx

Xander Sherwood POV

"-Okay, now that all that's sorted I'm going to spend time with my son." Leon clears his throat before nodding in each of our directions before taking his exit.

"I hope we get Lucy back in time otherwise this whole situation will be melancholy." Casey states as he pulls himself off Archer and stands up.

"Caring about someone makes someone more motivated. Leon has Lucy and his boy now, and I do hope we get to Lucy back before for whatever reason they've taken her comes to light." I state as I stood and made my way towards my room in the safe house.

I made my way over to the small desk in the corner next to the queen sized bed.

Leaning over to the suitcase that sat on top I unzipped it and began rummaging for a specific file that would at least help me get started in know the reason Demitri Debaro wanted Lucy. My eyes darted over to the file on our current cases and I began rummaging through it, looking for the section labelled;

'Italian Mafia//Gangs'

The file was thick. Each file in the section had an Italian Mafaso or Mafia Family.

Anermo
Debaro
De Luca
Romano
Russo

Was the list of our previous cases that we had run ins with any one Italian.
Lucy was only added to our pile because Leon wanted background on Lucy's family

I stared at the file long and hard but nothing seemed to click in my head, there seemed to be no reason - at least to my eyes - for Debaro to want Lucy.

I need time to think where I can start.

I need a shower...

Turning on my heels, I made my way towards the bathroom on the far left side of the room. Upon entering the bathroom I turned on the hot water before stripping off. Messing around with the taps until I was happy with the temperature I finally stepped in.

Walking under the water I began to relax. Breathing in the warm water vapour brought back memories of myself in Italy with a devilishly handsome Italian who seemed to still reign the insides of my mind.

An image of His devilish smirk entered my mind. Along with the images of our few nights together 6 years ago still plagued my mind.

He's probably the only one who can help.

He's Italian Mafia himself.

And you miss him...

His eyes...

His smirk...

His dic-

Shaking my head I ran my hands through my hair pulling on the ends.

He used to do this...

Groaning out loud, my eyes closed on their own accord.

Fuck it. Just do it.

He owes me a favour anyways.

Shutting off the water without even washing my hair I grabbed a towel from the towel rack near the sink and wrapped it around my waist without bothering to dry myself.

Stretching my arms over my head I took in my form in the - now foggy - mirror, my eyes darted towards the bullet scar on the right hand side of my right collarbone.

He helped you with that too...

"For fuck sake I'm going!" I mutter angrily to myself before making my way back towards the desk

Now seems like the time to call in this fucking favour.

A/n heyo, Firstly, I want to apologize for the Google translated Italian - as much as I would love to learn another language it just hasn't happened for me and I barely have the time. So please if you're bilingual or multilingual please let me know if I can make the words flow better (you can only know so much thanks to google!!)

Secondly, because of how long it took for me to actually write this chapter I figured I would add the new characters.

NEW CHARACTERS!!

Joe Manganiello as Rafael 'Raffy' Costa

The sexy Raffy Costa will be a somewhat active character in the rest of the book

The sexy Raffy Costa will be a somewhat active character in the rest of the book. (I have yet to decide just how active)

Diego Barrueco as Demitri Debaro

I love the actor so it kinda pains me to have one of my favourite actors play the fucked up bad guy but this is how I Picture Demitri Debaro as

Alden Ehrenreich as Alexi Debaro

Just another actor I like but needed bad guy characters cast

That's all from me, again I'm really sorry for the late update. But I was honestly way too drunk to write the chapter. Hahaha

Next chapter is also in Xander's POV because this chapter was nearly 2000 words long...

Vote/comment and all that shiz

Till next time my lovelies.

Xx