9. Run-away Almost-Bride

A/n as previously stated. The last chapter was way too long. So here is the other half. Joe Manganiello is above who plays Rafael 'Raffy' Costa.

Xander Sherwood POV

Picking up my phone,  I sat in the small desk chair and spread out the files out more, before kicking my leg up over my knee, leaning back before scrolling through my contacts to find the number I wanted before pressing call.

It's fine.

It's just a favour...

Ha! Yeah fucking right it's 'jUst A FavOuR'

*Ring ring*

Oh fuck.

*Ring ring*

Oh shit.

"Eh ciao che cosa?" (Hello what?) The thick Italian accent mumbles.

He's drunk already?

"Raffy, it's only 1 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon, you can't possibly be drunk already eh?" I chuckle.

Yes just ask the person who's plagued my mind for the last 6 years and has stolen my heart such a stupid question.

"Ah! Xander my friend! It's never to early to start drinking, now to what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your sexy as hell voice hmm?" He asks in a low husky voice.

Rafael 'Raffy' Costa was the head of the Costa Crime Family. He was also a personal friend of mine. I was the only person able to call him 'Raffy'  who wasn't his mother.

Oh fuck. I haven't spoken to him in 2 and a half years. He's probably been so busy with running his father's business and the Mafia. Why did I have to fall for such a fucking hot Mafia Family Italian as himself!

His eyes, his smile, god his fucking body! Especially when he'd stick his dic-

"So are you just going to think about me naked as you listen to my sexy voice or are you actually going to tell me to what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your voice Xander? Hmm?"

What?

"What?" I ask clearing my throat.

Fuck! now I am thinking about him naked. Is he still a beast in bed? What the fuck stop!

"Ah you just want me to say it again don't you-" Raffy chuckles "- I was asking if you were going to just think about my naked while listening to my sexy voice or if you were going to tell me the reason for your call...Xander" Raffy says my name more huskily causing an enjoyable shiver to run down my spine.

"I'm. In need of a favour." I grunt out in the hopes of the intimate images of us will stop playing like a soundless movie in my head.

"What's the favour?" He chuckled in reply.

I can ask how he's been and everything once I do this for Leon.

I sigh. "I'll give you the short version. A close friend of mine has recently found out of his girl -whom he thought was killed and dead for the last five years - is alive and was in hiding with their son. She was taken by someone within the Italian Mafia, and i need to find out why he took her." I say all at once.

"Whats the name?" Rafael asks me.

"Lucy Anermo and the one that took her is Demitri Debaro."

"That fucker." Raffy mutters angrily

"Lucy Anermo and Debaro were expected to wed five or six years ago. Smart girl ran while she had the chance. Debaro was butt-hurt and continued looking for her, at least that's what his mother says, she felt sorry for Lucy to having to deal with her asshole of a son" Raffy states.

"So Run-Away Almost-Bride?" I ask

"Yes it seems that way. The Debaros' are all assholes. Except Francesca, Demitri's mother. I will see if I can get in touch with her, while you might not be able to get to Lucy back straight away, Frances will at least make sure she is present so Demitri won't hurt her." Rafael proposes.

"I was expected to wed Alexi Debaro the motherfucker." He murmured lowly.

"What?" I growl.

"Mmhmm, it didn't happen though, I used the excuse that I was already married..." He chuckled.

"To who!" I grunt.

"Oh my dear, are you jealous?"

I swear to fucking god if someone else is with him, I'll gut them alive!

"You have nothing to worry about, do you remember our weekend away in Las Vegas?" He murmurs

"You said- what?" My eyes dart to my bag resting at the foot of the bed. My eyes focusing on the pocket that held the precious band of gold that adorned my finger for a mere few days.

"ti amo ancora bello." (I still love you handsome) Raffy's voice is soft and gentle. He was always able to comfort me.

"Why would you? We haven't spoken in nearly three years" I sigh, still looking at the bag with my wedding band in it.

"I still wear my ring, I have yet to take it off, and I don't ever plan on it either, I told you I'd wait for as long as you needed and I meant it."

I sigh again. "I'm ready now..." I murmur into the phone.

Rafael grunted into the phone "where are you now?" He grunted as I heard shuffling going on the other end.

I recite the address of our safehouse feeling giddy and excited to see him again after so long.

"I'm on my way, I will call Francesca on my way to you. I will be with you soon handsome." Rafael ends the call and I make my way over to my bag and pull out my wedding ring before slipping it on my finger.

I missed it.

I missed him.

Walking out I made my way towards the kitchen relying the information Rafael had given to me to Leon as soon as he stepped away from Declan.

"Are you sure you can trust him?" Leon asks.

"Leon, he's my fucking husband of course I trust him." I grunt.

"You're married?!" Archer yells.

"Yes I am." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Rafael knows the family and the man who has Lucy, he said Demitri's mother felt sorry for Lucy so if she's there she can keep Lucy safe - at least unhurt." I say.

"Xander! Someone's at the door for you!" Cassidy tells from the kitchen.

A/n hey guys here's the next part of the chapter. I figured I'd just make this the update for this week. (But you never know i might write another chapter.) The next update is scheduled for the 21st as I have an operation on the 16th of this month (next Monday).

Till next time my lovelies.