Prologue

Y/N p.o.v

"You're awake! I'm glad." The masked man said smiling, he had a black balaclava. He dressed in a black and white stripped button up tucked into his black pants with holes. I tried to talk but there was something over my mouth "don't worry I'll take that off in a minute" he sounded joyful like a kid with a new stuffed animal. The longer I was awake the more I started to realize my situation, I was tied to a chair hands and feet tied together, there was a piece of tape on my mouth. The room was cold and dark, and he was the only thing I could see "I dressed you into something comfortable. I hope you don't mind!" He said tucking my bangs behind my ear. His soft fingertips brushed against my cheek, I winced not knowing what he was going to do "Don't worry I won't hurt you." He said pulling off the tape. "Your really pretty" he said brushing his hand against my cheek again but this time purposely "who...are you" I said still dazed on what was going on "I'm Samuel but I prefer you to call me Sam since we're gonna be living together for all eternity" he said putting out his hand "uh" I look at his hand and raise my eyebrow "oh right you can't shake my hand because your tied whoops" he said laughing at his clumsiness "that's not what I meant, what happened, why am I here, where is 'here', why am I tied, who are you?!" I said trying not to panic "I already told you I'm Sam-" "I know your name, but why am I here" I said cutting him off "I brought you here." He said his voice sounds sad now "where am I" he looked up at me "home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm actually going to try this time, I really want to know what I'm doing for this one, so if I take a long time to upload a new chapter it's because I'm still working on what I'm going to write so please bare with me.