Chapter 4

Y/N p.o.v

I hear the door unlock, but the door doesn't open. I walk towards it, and peak my head through the doorframe. I see Samuel, looking at the window, this place is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The large window brightens the whole front room up, and the view is even better, it looks like we are at least 11 stories high, I can see the blue ocean with little waves happening here and there. There is a little city nearby with people shopping and having fun. Inside the front room, a fake chimney stays under a tv that's screwed into the wall, with white sofas facing it, the white coffee table has a magazine with a picture of the CEO of TrueBeauties, I glance back at Sam, he's still stuck in his own mind. Now that I think about it... He's not wearing his balaclava, his dyed hair looks soft and silky and his skin is fair, I try to get a little glimpse of his face but he realized my presence and says "I didn't know you were out here yet" I can hear the fake smile he always holds on his face. He turns around "You should of-" he stares at me wide eyed "told me" he whispered out. Our eyes lock for what seems like forever. He has soft baby blue eyes with a button nose and full lips and his jaw line is clean and looks like it can cut through anything, wait.... Sam. Samuel. Sam? *gasp* SAM?! How could I've not realized that this guy in front of me is the guy that goes to my school the one that had a bad temper. "Sam" I whisper out. He processes what I mean and hide his face with his hands "I forgot I wasn't wearing my mask" he says shocked. "Sam. Your that guy from my school, the one everyone talks about... right?" He hesitantly nods his head yes. He puts his hands down and looks at the clock "we're gonna run late, we need to go now"
He says walking towards the door "where are we going?" I grab his arm and look at him confused. He looks down at my hand and his arm for a good 5 seconds and looks back up "we need to go." He gets ahold of my hand and leads me outside. The sun shines bright and it takes me awhile to process we're headed towards a limo. "Who's is that?" I ask out-loud, he opens the door for me and pushes me lightly to go inside.

After awhile of driving in silence I get anxious and say "you still haven't said where we're going" he looks over at me with bored eyes "... to a wedding party" he says casually "what..." I whisper "my father is having his 8th wedding and I wanna give him a little wedding gift... from the heart"

<><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Dududu~ Oh fancy meeting you here, Come here often...?
Jkjk anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, for once I can see where I'm going with this story and it's making me all giddy inside , I'm so excited for you guys to see what the story comes to, i'm putting my all into this, AnyWho rate, comment, and stay tuned for more~