Chapter 3

Y/N p.o.v

After I wake up I'm laying down in a twins size bed and I take a minute to process where I am. My stomach starts to turn and I feel light headed. I need to get out of here, I glance at the door and get up to open it, once I begin to turn the knob the door opens and in comes the mysterious guy that kidnapped me, "oh your awake" he says, I glance down at his hands holding a tray with Tylenol and a water. "I got you something for your hangover" he says handing me the pill and water, but I don't accept instead I stare at him, his shirt is a black Nirvana shirt with holes that he purposely made, the shirt is tucked into jet black ripped jeans and a spiked black belt. His pants have two belt loop chains hanging on the sides of him and he's wearing 2 black gothic like boots. He's wearing 5 different length chains around his neck and he has his bandit on from last night. He walks towards the dresser and places the tray on top "well get ready the clothes are on the bed" he says turning my way again "where are we going?" I ask rubbing the sleep from my eyes "somewhere. Your gonna need to wash up, the bathroom is right there" he says pointing to the door on the side of me "you have a toothbrush inside there too, oh and also..." he holds up a key in his hand and continues "when your ready, call me" he says, why should I... wait... he walks out the door and closes it. After a second I hear the door knob click, of course he locked it.
"JERK!" I yell out the first thing that came to mind. I stepped out of my warm shower fully refreshed. This was confusing due to the fact that my kidnapper is the one that provided the shower. "Why is he being so kind?" was all that I can think about, so I continued to analyze the situation which caused me to have over contemplate myself into a frenzy. My head still hurts from the hangover and I wrap a towel around my naked body. When I get out of the bathroom I grab the Tylenol and take it washing it down with the cool water. I walk over to the outfit folded on the bed neatly. Great.

I put on the white and black striped shirt that has tiny holes on the higher chest area, of course, guess it's just his style, I put the black tights and the short jet black skirt on. The black gothic boots are placed neatly on the side of the bed. I put them on and brush my hair out with the brush that was put out for me by my kidnapper. Why is he so nice, aren't kidnappers supposed to be rude and violent? Whatever. I put my hair up in a cute bun with the hair tie wrapped around my wrist and put the jet black bow that was on the dresser in my hair. I take a glance in the mirror and smile, I'm ready.

<><><><><><><><><><>

IM BACK! Hello people that read this chapter, I'm back, I'm alive, I'm here. I'm sorry it took awhile for me to post, I just wasn't feeling the story as much, I was doubting myself a lot but now, I'm back and better than ever! Rate and comment. Tell me if there was spelling that needs to be checked over or something didn't make sense.Like always stay tuned for more~