24.

Jimin's eyes stuck to the wall blankly as he felt his heart slowly corrupting, his eyes carelessly wandered over to Yoongi who's head rested on the pillow.
His hands gripping onto the bedsheets as he bit down on his toung.

"W..why...who would want to have me dead...w..what did i do wrong... p..please tell me"

Jimin's voice cracked as his smile slowly crumbled into ruin, having someone trying to kill you is bad enaugh.
But knowing that someone close to you, close to your heart might have used the power of money.
Such a materialistic thing to get you killed was even worse, who?
Someone close enaugh to Jimin to know when he would have been alone.

All sorts of thoughts circled Jimins mind as he slowly stumbled to the ground sobbing, his mind becomming a mess as a hurricane started forming within mind.
The other was lying, he must have.

Distrust is a powerfull weapon, that moves so fast yet leaves so slow.

Yoongi covered his ears not wanting to listen, he tried to resist the urge to pull Jimin into his arms.
His lips shutting the others crys as he would hold Jimin close beside him, their hearts in line as Yoongi's heart only continued to beat for Jimin.
Nothing that happened was a coincidence, Yoongi knew he fucked up.
But everything he did was for himself, for once he wanted to be greedy.

"Hey kid, shut up-"

"P..please...i give up.... please do this for me and take it, take my life away...i dont want it anymore" Nimin sniffed as he leant forward, feeling a slight choking sensation as his words became muffled " ..it hurts too much! Thats what you came here for, to kill me. So do it"

Jimin cried as he pulled his knees into his chest, leaning his back onto the wall behind him as he burried his eyes into his thys.

Yoongi stopped before hesitantly getting up, he glanced over to the side.
His hand wraping around a knife that laid on the bedside table as he stood up, taking long slow steps towards Jimin as the smaller slowly lifted his head, his red puffy eyes looked so pained.
Yoongi didnt ever want to see him cry again, it wasnt right knowing he was the cause of all this.
So why not just end it?

He grabbed the knife and and swung it forward.

If he just were to gain the strenth to take the smallers life, it woudl be all over.