39.

The sky.

Trees floating in the distance through the candy floss clouds as the sudden display of colours appeared in the distance, a sudden suffocating yet satisfactionary feeling exploding in the distance as the beautifull painting slowly disapeared.

Yet Jin couldent help but see the melancholly expression on Jimins roasy lips, his lifeless eyes falling down as he leaned on the car door.
Staring down at his hands while tugging on his small fingers.

"Kid, stop acting so dead and enjoy the view. Yoongi allways leaves, but let me tell you that he allways comes back. Trust me"

Jin hummed as he kept his eyes on the road, his finger tips rubbing his car wheel as he let out a sigh.
Switching on the raidio with one flick as he bit down on his lip, glancing down at the radio only to see it was playing 8 by Billie Eilish.
A humm escaping his lips as he watched trees passing in the distance, as if running in a marathon.
Trying to escape the falling sky.

"You said don't treat me badly
But you said it so sadly
So I did the best I could
Not thinking you would have left me gladly"

In a matter of second he could hear Jimins small voice as the smaller sang gently under his breath to the song, his voice being so angelic as Jin listened carefully.
Smiling sadly as he started singing along.

"I know you're not sorry
Why should you be
'Cause who am I to be in love
When your love never is for me
Me"

Jimin glanced up at Jin, noticing his sad expression.
The elder was strong, he really was but his biggest flaw was when finally his true feelings shun through.
Jimin could see the sadness in the others eyes as he kept a smile over his now crykid lips.
Jimin tubbed away his teary eyes with his dirty sleaves before feeling Jins arms stopping him.
Holding onto his hands before using a small tishue to rubb Jimins tears away.

"Its ok Jimin.."

"Hey... do you also....have someone you love...you seem so sad..."

"More like i love someone who ill swear not to love, love isnt easy. But its so brittle it's pathetic"

Jin muttered bitterly beneath his breath as he concentrated his eyes on the road.