Set Up

Jungkook

After almost a month of renovation, our bedroom is finally done. Jin likes light shades. He said light colored walls and interiors looks clean and relaxing. I made sure that our room was designed according to Jin's wants. It may be smaller than the bedroom I used to share with Jimin but I really do think that this one is way way better.

"Does it really have to be this big? A small one is enough for me." Jin said when I showed him our bedroom.

"You don't like it?" I asked, worried.

"I love it but it's just too big and luxurious." He smiled. I know my Jin likes simple things but I want to give him only the best.

"Well, i think bigger is better so they won't hear you when you scream." I teased him as I put my arms around his waist and rub his tummy.

"Pervert!" He nudged me with his elbow. "So where are we going to place Seoyeon's crib?"

We decided to name our baby girl Seoyeon.

"What do you mean? She has her own bedroom of course." This is what I'm dreading to happen. Babies like to cry especially at night. And that's not a good sign for my personal needs.

"Kookie no! I want our baby to share room with us. She's still a baby, she doesn't need her own bedroom yet. I want her near me."

"But baby, you also need to take a rest. Just let her sleep in her own bedroom." Oh my god, how can i convince him.

"Okay, if you don't want Seoyeon to room in with us, then I will sleep with her in her bedroom. Or maybe bring her with me in our quarters." Jin pouts. Her pregnancy hormones kicking in again and obviously telling me he needs to get whatever he wants or it will be the start of world war.

"Okay okay. We will place the crib near the bed. Sorry. Why don't we just go shopping today? For the baby?" I asked trying to change his mood.

"But Kookie, your mom already bought a lot for our baby. I don't think she needs a lot more. I actually do not know where to place them all."

Well, Jin was right. My mom bought a lot of clothes and things for our baby. I already asked her to stop but my mom really is an impulsive buyer. She's just so excited for our baby's arrival.

Jin walks around the room and sat comfortably on the white chair that I asked the designer to customized for me. "Kookie, this chair is so nice. It fits well on the curves of my body. I think I can sleep here."

I smiled as I watched Jin lie down on the chair. It seems like he's enjoying it there.

"I actually have it customized according to my liking. Do you like it?" I asked, still smiling.

"Yes! Very much. Maybe that's why it's so comfortable here because you had it customized." Jin smiled

I sat down beside him as i stared to his eyes. "You know how's it called babe?"

"Uhmmm.. the chair?"

"Yes, the chair. You want to know how's it called?" I asked, smirking.

Jin looks confused. "This chair has a name? Really? So what's the name?"

"It's called a love chair."

"Love chair? And why is it called a love chair?"

I smiled of how naive Jin is. I mount on the chair and hover over him "You want me to do a demo on how to use this baby?"

Maybe Jin finally get it. "Aishhh Kookie!" Jin pushed me. He stood up and sat on the couch. "Can't you see? My stomach is so big and my back pain said that the baby inside me is heavy. Then you want me to have sex with you? It's too uncomfortable."

I walked and kneeled in front of him as I rub his stomach. "Babe, its been a month since our last. Besides, that's the purpose of that chair. To make you feel comfortable. I also googled positions for pregnant and..."

"Seriously Kook? Are you that desperate?" I can see how Jin's face soften. Was it pity?

But then, someone knocked on the door. It's Hae.

"Sir, Sir Jimin is outside." I almost forgot, it's Jimin's schedule to visit Yoonjoon. I look at Jin who just gave me a nod.

I went out and found Jimin on the living area. He looks a lot better now.

"Hey!" Jimin greeted me with a smile while he plays with Yoonjoon.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. I think my work did a lot of wonders. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Just had the guestroom renovated.  That's our new bedroom."

"Oh! Jin moved in already? When is his due date?" Jimin looks giddy to know.

"Just in time for Chuseok. Our girl is a September baby."

"Just like her father."

I smiled. My birthday is a week from now.

Somehow, we are both happy of the set up. To be fair with Jimin, he has no complaints whatsoever. He welcomes anything that I suggest. We are not talking about our past. We only talk whenever he visits our son. And good enough, he said he's already dating. He also plans to visit his parents in Busan and he will bring Yoonjoon with him.

Seokjin has no problem with the set up as well. They also talk sometimes whenever Jin saw him. That's what i love about Jin, there's no bad blood between him and Jimin. He is never jealous and he never say anything against Jimin. He love my son as his own.

I put my hand inside my pocket. I started to play with the round band with my fingers. I've always wanted to put this around Jin's finger but I don't know why i always get nervous whenever I tried. But one thing is for sure, I know that I choose the right person to be with me forever.