Wherever

Seokjin

I think I made Jungkook angry. I didn't mean to. It's just that, I just can't push our daughter away. She wanted to stay with me and she rarely do that. How can you say no to your child?

But at the same time, I know that I promised him that we will have some personal moments right after my graduation. He was so patient with me when I'm still studying. Turning him down a dozen of times. And the same thing happened tonight.

Oh gosh! What if he find someone else? Nope. Not happening. I will not let that happen.

"Seoyeon baby, I think you should sleep now? It's almost 11. A 3 year old should be asleep by now." I said to Seoyeon who is still playing her doll.

"Seoeyon sleep here with papa."

"Yes baby, you will sleep here in our bed with papa and dada."

"But dada angry with Seoyeon."

I was taken a back. She knew. "No baby. Dada is not angry. He just want you to sleep early. As what papa said, a baby girl should be sleeping by 8. It's already 11 baby."

"But dada is with chunchun oppa."

"Papa will bring dada back here. You want dada back here Seoyeon?"

My little girl nods. "Okay, so sleep now and when you wake up, dada will be here."

If Jungkook did not throw his tantrums at Seoyeon, she'll probably be sleeping soundly by now. And now I realized, I have three babies. One of them, apparently the oldest, is very high maintenance.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled as I look at the clock. I have fallen asleep. It's 1am already. Jungkook must be really pissed by now. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Just to wake myself up.

I hurried to Yoonjoon's bedroom. I took a peak and to my surprise, he's not there.

I'm starting to get nervous. Did he went out to find... no.. no..

I looked inside his old bedroom. It's empty.

I hurriedly went down the stairs to look for him. He's not in the living room either. As I made my way out of the house,

"Where are you going?"

I looked behind me and almost immediately, I run towards Jungkook and hug him. "You scared me. I thought you went out to find someone else. I'm sorry Kookie. I'm really sorry."

I felt him touch my back. "So you really think I will find someone else to have sex with just because you turned me down? Is that right Jin?"

"I'm just going paranoid Kookie. Please forgive me. I'm sorry."

Jungkook hold my chin, pulling it up, staring at me. His eyes full of lust. I know he's hungry for this. "I don't need your sorry. You've turned me down more than the number of my fingers and toes. Maybe I deserve more than an apology. What do you think about that beautiful?"

"I'm so ready Kookie. Where do you want to do it? Here, at the dining table or there at the stairs?" As i stared on his lips and watched it smirk.

"You're a screamer beautiful. You'll wake everyone up and watch us having sex on the stairs. If that's what you want, I'm so ready for it." Jungkook, I think has a lot of kinks inside his body.

I shake my head. I can't fathom the thought of his parents asking what's happening while I am bent over at the stairs getting screwed by Jungkook.

He pulled my hand and guided me towards the kitchen, I really thought we will do that at the kitchen counter but instead, he pulled me deeper at the back of the house and into the laundry room. He locked the door. "No one can hear you here. At least, not that loud."