Shot- 10

"Anika " Shivay placed kiss on her forehead and caressed her nine month old tummy and smiled "I love you" he whispered taking her mouth in a kiss and his hand got lost in her hair , while kissing he felt wetness on his thighs and stare his wife shockingly ..

"You peed on me" he asked staring her like he saw ghost "You would have told me, Eww" he made yuck face and placed her on bed , away from himself . Her face twitched in pain and she let out a painfull cry and then it strikes him that her water broked ..

"Ohh goodddd!" he cried out and sat beside her faking her palms in his and laughed in happiness "Baby is coming , baby is coming" he clapped and Anika hitted his shoulder not before letting out another painfull moan ..

"It's paining" tears made their ways through her eyes and realisation dawned on him , he quickly searched for baby bagpack and also took one pair of cloth for Anika and picked his wife in his arms , AS after third month of Anika's pregnancy they shifter downstairs so there wasn't any stairs , Shivay quickly made his way towards his car and placed her on passenger seat , ANIKA wriggled in her seat and cried in pain , Seeing her tears , he held her palm close to his lips and placed numerous kiss on her palm for distracting her ..

"Only 10 minutes biwi" he whispered and sped up his car and reached hospital in blink of eyes , he quickly took her in his arms again and head inside hospital , Soon stretcher came and he placed his wife on it ..

"Everything will be okay , You baby both will be okay" He whispered kissing her forehead and getting in her ward , Doctor checked Anika and told her to wait for right time as now baby isn't ready to come out ..

Anika cried more in pain and this became unbearable for Shivay to saw her in this situation , he tried to silently sneak out from her ears but stopped listening her accusation ..

"How can you sneak out like a thief after doing this with me"  she cried out forgetting her pain ..

"Oh hello , I didn't did anything without your support okay" Shivay retorted back and made himself comfortable on sofa .

"Then support today too" She said angrily ..

"I was doing that but you were screaming allot" he whispered and sighed sadly " And I can't see you like this" he stare her with tears and she melted like butter "And Obviously It's all your fault , You hided my condoms" he suddenly remember her last act and from love sick puppy Anika turned in lioness mode "Youuu" she shouted and a sharp pain hitted her abdomen , She cried out in pain and Shivay called out doctor , The delivery process started and Shivay quickly took her palms in his as She shouted in pain and tears made their ways through his eyes , he sobbed like a child and for a second all doctors stopped the process and stare Shivay with aww ..

"First pull the baby out " Anika shouted angrily " Then you can stare my husband as long as you want" She cried and stare Shivay angrily "And you stop crying like you are pushing them out" Shivay wiped his tears angrily but melted seeing sweats on her forehead and her crying in pain, he cupped her face in his palms and pecked her forehead numerous time , distracting her away from pain,

"Push" Doctor ordered and Anika pushed with full force and let out a painfull scream making him cry more badly.  "Anika" he placed kiss on her forehead and pressed his lips against her ..

"One last push" Doctor ordered and Anika pushed with all force and controlled herself from screaming because she very well knows the effect of her cries on her husband and she can't just see him in tears ..

A melodious cry encoached in room and Anika pushed again pushing another baby out from her abdomen and little wails encoached in room and Shivay jumped in joy and turned towards Doctor "Baby" he cried and run towards nurse for seeing his babies and waited on her side untill she cleaned both child ..

"One boy, one girl " She announced and passed both baby to eager Shivay who held them lovingly and went close to Anika and placed baby boy in her lap "Our baby" He whispered and she nodded before pecking his lips and pulling her baby close to her chest .

Nurse came back and took away both baby for the little check up and Shivay frowned before scotting close to Anika and taking her in his arms "I love you" he kissed her cheeks and she smiled "I love you more" .

"We will name our son Rudraksh " Anika said and Shivay twisted his mouth in annoyance "And Daughter saraswati" he said passing a sarcastic smile and Anika nodded happily liking the name ..

"Okay" she smiled and Shivay glared her before getting away from her "No way" he exclaimed and pat her head from his mini finger ..

"Our son name will be Anaay and Daughter name will be Anaya" he smiled in satisfaction and Anika nodded too .. Soon their babies were back in their arms and Shivika showered all of their love in new borns , Anika feed both of them and Shivay stare them having their food and cried in joy ..

"Love you all" He embraced trio in hug and smiled in satisfaction ..

And from here their happy parenthood started ❤❤❤

■■■■■■■■■

The End ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤