Chapter 3

Rachael's POV
I wake up screaming with terror and tears flowing down my cheeks. I tried to catch my breath then I here the front door opens.I knew it was my dad so I wiped my tears and put on a happy face. I don't need him worrying about me."Hey dad how was your first day at the bar" I say hoping he doesn't notice anything "it was gr..." he said trailing of with a the placed a frown on his face and crossed his arms."is that a pizza" he said in a firm tone "we are supposed to be eating healthy foods Rachael. you agreed with me we both need to be healthier" he said then  I replied with "well you made me french toast this morning that's not exactly healthy"I say scrunching you face."That's different" he said trying to back up His argument "how is it plus I can quite literally see the mustard stains on your shirt from whatever you had for dinner" I say pointing at the stain with raised eyebrow and a smirk on my face "that was from one of the waiters spilling something on me" he said trying to keep up with his lie "then what did you have for dinner"I say "errrrrrrr salad" he said with a fake smile "ok fine well start the healthy eating next Monday" he said honestly I didn't believe him for a second but i didn't have time to make fun of him. I cleaned my mess and said good night to my dad.I shuffled threw all books looking for one of witch histories. I found one about demons. I quickly found page about vampires. I open the pages.

  The history of vampires and witches
The history of vampires and witches is complicated.no one knows how vampires are created but we do suspect that witches where involved.Threw out the years vampires have slaughtered witches Because there blood is more desirable than humans.Witches are the closest creatures to natural so there blood is more pure than any other creatures. vampires crave witch blood above because it is addictive. the magic in the blood turns the vampires to how there where as new borns. full of strength and power.some vampires don't drink witches blood because of how addictive it can be. but those vampires tend to threat witches as nothing more than a tool to be used.These vampires tend to torture and threaten witches until they bend to there will . The volturi on the other hand don't kill witches any more. Any vampire who knows about witches has been killed by the witches and the volturi thousands of years ago. witch and  vampire law have a arrangement the volturi leaders don't kill witches or reveal witches to others of there kind. And we don't reveal there secret to humans and we turn a blind eye when they kill or turn are potentials or descendants from witches. See witches who activate there gene are immune to the venom. The magic in the witches blood is more powerful then the magic in the venom.so the witch blood destroys the magic in the venom the second it enters a witches body.The potentials however or descended are not immune. a potential or a descendants from witches tend to have a talents or gifts as they call them. But the stronger there gift in there vampire form is the less likely they where to become a witch .witches must be cearful not to do readings on vampires because when they do a vampire can feel the witches energy .the vampire can become drawn to the witch and Because it there natural instinct to hunt witches.A witch must never trust vampires they are devils with humans faces and they will rip a witch apart the second they know what they are.

I close the book because I couldn't think. I mean what am I going to do I can't tell my dad it will only get him killed.But i can't possibly go to school with them I'll end up dead. it's not like I could fight them I have no real power as a witch. I got in to bed and try not to think about any as if that was possible.

It was morning I didn't need to sent my alarm because I didn't sleep.I got up and got ready i put on a long sleeved baby pink blouse with a small frills on the collar and end of the sleeves.Tucked into high wasted light blue jeans and brown boots and a long white dress jacket with a hood. I let my curls down and put on everyday makeup look.