4

We were in the hallway, the bell having rung as me and JJ were still hugging in the middle of class. JJ was a cutie with black hair, and chocolate brown eyes. Last time I saw him, I had skinned my knee and was blubbering like a baby, and JJ, at the age of 11, kissed my knee and told me to get up because he wouldn't be seen with a crying idiot. I punched him and the next day I was gone. I didn't think he'd forgive me.

        "Where have you been?" JJ asks as we walk out of the classroom and into the chaotic hallway. We start walking around aimlessly, neither of us heading to our locker yet.

        "Uh, just here and there..." I feel really bad about lying to my friends on the first day of seeing them again, but I couldn't let anyone know where I was the past 6 years.

        "Scar hold up!" I hear Hazel's voice come from behind me. I turn around and see her walking quickly toward us, her eyes down on the floor, not looking up at the people around her. People looked to who she called to, and stared at the 'new girl'. I stared all the nosy people down, and I saw some boys looking at me in interest, and girls looking at me with jealousy in their eyes. Great.

        "Hazel, you know JJ?"

        "Yeah." Her small voice said at the same time JJ said "No." Okay then.

        "Have you met my friends?" JJ's enthusiastic voice is in my ear.

        "Um no."

        "They're over there, let's go say hi." He slung his hand over my shoulder, and went to some group of boys hanging in the middle of the hallway. I grabbed Hazel's hand right as he was about to lead me away.

        "Hey guys, this is Scar, she's new." JJ said to 4 guys that were right in the middle of the group of guys. Let me just say, they were all hottt. I turned my attention to the one across from me.

        He had black hair, and light green eyes. He had a darker skin tone, making his eyes that  much brighter. He was wearing a red hoodie, shorts, and white converse.

        I turned my gaze to the one next to him. This one also looked like a baddie with blond curly hair, and hazel eyes. He had a really defined jawline, making it even more prominent with the stubble dusting it. He was wearing a white tank top, jeans that were hanging dangerously low from his hips, and white jordan's.

        The next one- he had dirty blond hair, and crystal blue eyes. He was wearing a yellow long sleeved shirt, sweatpants, and NMD's. I turned my gaze to the last one.

        He had black hair that was short on the sides and long at the top. He had really clear blue eyes, and a nose, lip, and ear piercings. He was wearing a tight white shirt, black ripped jeans, and white vans. They all were pretty ripped, like they spent most every day exercising.

"What's up, I'm Ryder." The dirty blond said to me as he raked his eyes over my body. As he looked at my chest, I put my finger there and made a hand motion that got him to look at my face.

"Yeah hi, eyes are up here, not on my chest." I replied in an overly sweet voice.

The curly blond snorted. "I already like her."

"Um.. what are y'all's names?"

JJ pointed to each one. "You already know Ryder, curly hair is Liam, green eyes is Kai, and piercings is Damon."

        I looked at each of them as he called them out and smiled. They all smiled back, though Ryder more enthusiastically than the rest.

        "We've heard a lot about you." Damon said to me, his voice really deep, but soothing.

        "Oh yeah? By who?" I asked, arching a brow.

        "Everyone. Everyone knows you." Liam butt in.

        "Your reputation." Kai corrected, his eyes sparkling.

        "And what's my reputation?" I asked, genuinely curious.

        All the boys leaned in closer to me. "Bad girl..." Damon said, his eyes locked on mine.

        I snorted. "Alrighty then."

        I suddenly remembered Hazel standing awkwardly next to me and grabbed her and dragged her forward, partly to get the attention away from me.

       "This is Hazel, I don't know if you guys know her or not but..."

        They all introduced themselves again, not having seen her before. Hazel has always been more introverted, but when you actually know her, she will literally never shut up.

        The bell rang, signaling we were late. We all looked at each other, and around, now finally noticing we were the only ones in the hallway.

        "Well, I'm skipping." I said, not even gonna bother getting to my 2nd period. I knew Jaxon wouldn't give a shit, and even if he did, I wouldn't care.

        "On your first day?" JJ asked, looking shook.

        "Um yeah."

        Liam laughed. "Baddie. Where do you want to go?"

        I raised my eyebrows. "I invited you along?"

        "No, but I'm tagging along anyway." He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes while smiling too.

        "Same." Damon said, looking between the two of us.

        "Um, I'm not I don't want to get in trouble with my mom, cause she will probably slap me, and her slaps kinda hurt." Kai said, while grinning. The other boys agreed with him and started heading to their lockers. Hazel looked at me, smiled apologetically, and started walking pretty dang fast to her next class.

        I looked to the two boys who were gonna skip with me. "Alright, where we going?"

(( a/n: hi! after this chapter, hopefully, things will get more interesting. so yea, hopefully you guys aren't bored with this story already lol. btw i haven't done any edits on any of my chapters so i'm sorry if there was a misspelled word in there somewhere!! thx for reading ))