Homecoming Part 1

William smiled, his brown eyes meeting those of hazel green, as he swiftly dropped his duffle bag. He stepped forward and wrapped his big long arms around Lucifer. A moment later, he felt Lucy's arm's wrap tightly around him.

This was no "man" hug, no swift tap on the back before they pulled apart. This was full body, arms wrapped around one another, head in the shoulder, lover's embrace.

If Will's squadron could see him now they'd probably start hurling gay slurs, making fun at first, but more and more homophobic. He'd never gotten around to telling them he was bisexual, and now they would just never know.

And if Lucifer's followers saw him... well they did. Some of Lucifer's posy were waiting in the plane, watching silently from the windows, as Lucy embraced another person like this for the very first time. It was shocking, to say the least.

Lucifer was the angel of death. The mastermind of a massive international criminal organization. He controlled entire city's, scared off gangs and drug lords alike. Cooperated and controlled the police, sectors of the military, people in the highest ring of the government.

And yet, here he stood. With a secret lover, whom he'd never told his following about, in an intimate embrace that he rarely displayed in front of everyone. His team was floored.

His guards and officers were some of the most skilled and trained killers, hackers, analyzers, yet even being inside Lucifer's inner circle, they each were in complete fear of the faller angel at all times.

Lucifer Helgim was no one to mess with.

Lucifer's second in command, his officer Henry, was probably the only person who knew about Lucy and Will and Angel and Nya. Lucifer and his family had met as children. Henry had been their guard at the time and had watched their relationship bloom into what it was today.

Henry was happy for Lucifer, as he sat near the window seat of the plane, watching Lucifer wrap himself around Will, as though they were shielding each other. He was happy that Will was finally coming home, and that Lucifer would be happy once again.

"Who do I have to kill," William said jokingly, as he pulled back from Lucifer but stayed standing very close to the powerful man. "Any news from Berlin?"

"None so far," Lucifer practically growled, running a bandaged hand through his messy brown locks. His fingers trembled slightly but he hardly noticed. "They cleaned the sight, as well as any cameras that caught Nya and her attacker, but they haven't sent me the investigation report. We probably won't know who did this until we're closer to Berlin." Lucifer turned and started walking back up the jet's stairs, beginning to cuss out his team in Berlin in a very crude form of Italian. Lucifer could speak a lot of languages, but the romance languages were always his favorite.

Will smiled a bit even as Lucy turned away. Lucy was like that: cold and ruthless and cunning. He wasn't one to protect your feelings, but he'd go down in blood and sweat and broken bones if he had to protect his family.

Will really missed Lucifer, and he hadn't even realized it. He was probably going to be a complete mess when he saw Angel and Nya again, but now wasn't the time to think about that. They had a stalker to catch... to kill.

So he picked up his duffle bag and hurried up the stairs. Once inside the jet, he was met with a front cabin that held about nine people in alternate states of confusion and wonder. One of those people was Henry, the old, fat Russian man that had helped raise Will and Lucifer, and who gave Will a polite tip of the head and a smile.

Will retuned the head shake but didn't smile. He may have a soft spot for Lucy and Nya and Angel, but Will wasn't really the smiling type. He was more the punch you in the face and drag your ass outside for a beating type. Something he'd learned from Lucifer. They were men of heavy hands and short tempers.