Visiting Lucifer

M/n POV:

I woke up early as usual do, but when I look on the other side of the bed Alastor wasn't there "Hm?" I said raising a brow I go down to the lobby and I see Alastor in the kitchen making food what caught my eye was that he is wearing an apron I chuckle and lean on the door frame " Hey there Darlin'~"  he flinches to my voice and he turns towards me "Hello my dear" he said bringing me a plate with venison on it "What's this for My Little Fawn~" I said with a smirk he blushes hard "W-well I wanted to Thank You from last night" he said looking at his and witch are gripping his apron with his eyes closed shut afraid of my reaction. I smile gently and grab his hands bringing them to my cheeks and look at him in the eyes "Thank you Darlin'~ I really appreciate this" I said to him gently he blushes and smiles a little. We then heard a loud squealing we look to see Angel, Charlie, and Vaggie there and Charlie and Angel are the ones that squealed "THAT'S SO CUTE!!!" Charlie said coming to us and I let his hands go and see that he is sad? I roll my eyes and ate my food in about 5 minutes and went to the kitchen and clean my dish and went back out "Alastor get ready" I said walking to him. He raises a brow "Where are we going?" He said confused "We are going to talk to my brother. Remember?" I said to him he nods his head and went to get ready "You have a brother?" Charlie said to me "Yes I do charlie I have two younger brothers" I said to her and I look to see Alastor wearing something that I didn't expect him to wear.

(Pretend his tail is there)

"I'm ready" I didn't say anything and just stood there with my eyes wide and mouth dropped "Well who are you trying to show off two~" I purred and wrap my arm around his waist "YEAH GO ALASTOR!!!!" Angel yells at Alastor he glares at him and I jus...

"I'm ready" I didn't say anything and just stood there with my eyes wide and mouth dropped "Well who are you trying to show off two~" I purred and wrap my arm around his waist "YEAH GO ALASTOR!!!!" Angel yells at Alastor he glares at him and I just bring him closer to me "Let's go Darlin'~" I said while bringing him with me he nods his head and we walk around Pentagram City till we reached the center of it. Alastor looks at the Mansion and knew who's it was "Why are we at Lucifer's house?" He said looking at me I chuckle to his cuteness I put my hand on his head "You'll see soon enough Darlin'" I said as we walk up I change back into my other form and barge in slamming the doors open "LITTLE BROTHER!!!" I yelled excitedly its been a while since I've seen him "M/N!!" Lucifer comes running up to me giving me a hug "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!" He yells he then looks at Alastor "Ah here are the lovebirds~~" he said with a smirk we look at each other weird "We aren't actually dating Brother" I said to him he looks at me confused "That's not what '666, News' says" he said turning on the T.V  "Welcome to '666 News'  I'm Katie Killjoy and It appears that the most feared Radio Demon in hell has a partner that is close to him. Heres a clip of this mysterious wolf Demon is about" It then shows a clip of me carrying Alastor to the happy hotel. I grip my teeth hard and growled a little till I felt a hand on my chest I look down to see Alastor is the one who put there hand on my chest and we both are watching the T.V "If any demon wants to approach them and try to get the Radio Demon you'll have a chance to kill him because he is weak in a relationship" That made me angrier and I look at Alastor's face to see his reaction and all I see is that he has a calm smile on his face no sign of anger "Arent you upset Darlin'?" I was curious on what he was going to say "It does bother me a little that she called me weak but,-" he looks up at me "I know that you will be there to protect me" My eyes widen to this and I smile then nuzzled his head with mine "Awww~" Lucifer said to us we look at him and he shuts off the T.V "So...what brings you in M/n?" "Well...he knows about me being The King Of Demons and he wants an explanation," I said sitting down on the couch and Alastor sits close to me with our thighs touching "Well Alastor it all started in heaven"

--------Time Skip--------

"And that leads up to today," Lucifer said telling the story and I got tired and fell in Alastor's lap and I sleep soundly "So Alastor are you going to tell him?" Lucifer said to Alastor who flinches to the question and they think I am asleep but they where wrong "I don't know if he will fell the same way about me" he said petting my head and I started to purr under his "When?" 'WHEN WHAT?!?!?!' "I will try to confess my feeling for him when the time is right," Alastor said that and I blush not too much to see and I moved on purpose and grunted "Sorry about that Darlin' I guess we should head back to the Hotel" I stand up, turned into my wolf form and held out my arm for him to take and he wraps his arm around me "I will come and visit more L," I said waving to him as we walk out "Goodbye" and we left as we were walking demons were around looking at us I growl at them and they look away scared. We made it to the hotel unharmed "There are the lovebirds~" Angel said with a smirk I roll my eyes and went to the bar to see a cat with wings "Hello my good sir who might you be?" He turns to look at me "The names Husk" I nod "I would like your strongest kind of alcohol you have" I said to him he looks at me confused but then hands me a bottle I open the bottle and took a big gulp "Whoa man take it easy or you're going to get drunk easily" I chuckle to that "I don't get drunk that easily if some other demon took this they would get drunk in one sip" I said to him "Really well have the Radio Demon have some" I look at him and smile "Darlin' come here please" I said Alastor comes to me and looks at the bottle "What are you drinking" "Here have a sip my Little Fawn~" I said giving him a little in a shot glass "A-alright" he said taking it and drank the whole thing and I look at him then I then he slung his arms around my neck "Hey there~" he said seductively I chuckel "See even the Radio Demon can't hold his liquar~" I said pushing him away he then did somthing I didnt expect

(Ignore Angel)

"DARLIN' WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I said putting my long coat around him "Awww~ did I upset my boyfriend~~" he said putting his hand against my furry chest going down I grab his wrist stopping him from going any further "YEAH GO ALASTOR GET SOME!!!"...

"DARLIN' WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I said putting my long coat around him "Awww~ did I upset my boyfriend~~" he said putting his hand against my furry chest going down I grab his wrist stopping him from going any further "YEAH GO ALASTOR GET SOME!!!" Angel yells fist-pumping the air. I roll my eyes and sat on the couch then Alastor came over to me and sits on my lap his face near mine "W-What are you doing Darlin'" I stuttered and looked away he then moves is arms around my neck bringing his face to my "I want you to be my real boyfriend~" my eyes widen to this and everyone looks at him shocked at what he said 'No way h-he-No its the liquor talking' "You're saying nonsense Darlin' its the liquor talking" I said trying to move him away but he then brings his lips close to mine then we-

'I then realize that it's not the liquor taking'

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1421