Announcement In Hell

M/n's POV:

I woke up to Alastor kissing me on the lips I wrap my arms around his waist bringing him closer "Mmmm~ what a way to wake up in the morning My Little Fawn~" I said to him with a smirk he chuckles "Well I wanted to wake u up in a good mood" I smile at him "Waking up next to My Queen will always make me in a good mood~" I said pinning him to the bed and kissing him passionately and then gets up off him to get dressed "What is the plan for today M/n?" Alastor said getting up with the blanket on him "Well I'm going to announce on Live T.V that any demon who touches you will die instantly~"  I said darkly and seductively I put my hand under his chin lifting it up to look at me "Is that alright My Darlin'?" I said leaning closer to his face he blushes hard and nods agreeing to it I smirk and lifted him up making him squeal still has the blanket on him.

He kisses me while his legs are around my waist and his arms are wrapped around my neck "I have an outfit for you if your willing to wear it?" I said with a smirk looking down at his body "What is it?" My smirk grew wider I set him on the bed and ...

He kisses me while his legs are around my waist and his arms are wrapped around my neck "I have an outfit for you if your willing to wear it?" I said with a smirk looking down at his body "What is it?" My smirk grew wider I set him on the bed and went to grab the bag in my chair in the corner and took it out and show him and he gasps, blushing 

"What?~ You don't like my gift~" I said with a smirk and a raised brow "N-No it's not that I don't like it I'm not comfortable wearing that kind of stuff" he said blushing hard and looking at his lap "I mean I can take it back" I said turning arou...

"What?~ You don't like my gift~" I said with a smirk and a raised brow "N-No it's not that I don't like it I'm not comfortable wearing that kind of stuff" he said blushing hard and looking at his lap "I mean I can take it back" I said turning around "NO! I-I mean-" "So you do want it~" I said walking to him he nods his head and I smile at him and handed him the outfit "I will be in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us My Little Fawn~" I said walking out of the room.

--------In The Kitchen--------

I finish cooking our food and I see Alastor in the outfit. I growl in excitement "Mmmm you're looking so sexy it's hard to contain myself right now~ But the gentleman I am, I will wait after the anouncement~" I said with a lustful look and Alastor looks at me blushing "Only if you wish Darlin'" I said to him I will only have sex with him if I have his permission, I see a little nod come from him and I smirk to this. We got done eating and I put the dishes in the sink and hear a knock at my door "Huh? Who would come here?" I said raising a brow walking towards the door with Alastor behind me. I open the door to see Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel there "What are you all doing here?" I said with a glare "Well you nor Alastor came back from that incident that happened with Alastor and we wanted to make sure you guys are alright?" Charlie said with a soft smile "We are alright Charlie and good thing you are all here because I wanted to tell you all a secret and what's going to happen in a little bit" I said moving so they can come in but they see Alastors outfit and they all smirk "Well what's up with the outfit smiles~" Angel said seductively Alastor hides behind me I chuckle and pet his head which he purrs to my touch "Come and have a seat so I can discuss what I am going to do" I said sitting on the couch with Alastor sitting in my lap and I wrap my arms around his waist. They sit on the other couch that is across us "What I wanted to tell you is that I am going to make an announcement that My Darlin' is off limits and if any demon tries to touch him, hurt him, or anything that will affect him will answer to ME" I said to them they look at me shocked to what I said and Alastor is now facing me not wanting them to see he is blushing "Why would anyone listen to you?" Vaggie said crossing her arms "Oh that reminds me" I said getting out my phone and calling Lucifer "AH! Hello L Can you swing by to tell your daughter and her friends what is going on" I sad to him 'Of course Big Bro' I then hang up and black smoke was covering the room and they look to see Lucifer there "Dad?! What are you doing here??" Charlie said confused "Well I have kept a secret from you My Daughter *sigh* M/n is my Big Brother," he said looking at them then at me "WHAT!!!" They all yell "Yes it is true I was sent to the hotel to keep an eye on you for your Dad because he was so busy with Hell stuff that he came to me to look after you" I said to her and she had tears in her eyes but they weren't sad tears they where happy tears "I-I have an Uncle?" I nod my head and she jumped excitedly "Oh L I am going to make an announcement in Hell that any demon who tries to touch him, hurt him, or anything that will affect him will answer to ME" I said with a smirk and Lucifer has one on his face as well "Excellent!~ I will be sure to watch it on the news. I'm happy for you Big Bro that your lover loves you back" he said to me I smile and thanked him "Now that's all settled I will be going to '666' News to make my announcement" I said getting up with Alstor in my arms and I turn into my true form.

As we are walking demons are running and screaming 'ITS THE KING OF DEMONS RUN!!' I chuckle and set Alastor on the ground so his legs don't get tired "M/n?" "Zenku" "Huh?" he said looking at me "My true name is Zenku it means Evil in a different l...

As we are walking demons are running and screaming 'ITS THE KING OF DEMONS RUN!!' I chuckle and set Alastor on the ground so his legs don't get tired "M/n?" "Zenku" "Huh?" he said looking at me "My true name is Zenku it means Evil in a different language," I said to him he looks at me shocked to here that "O-ok Zen" I chuckle at him "Oh already have a nickname for me~" I purred with a smirk on my face and he blushes hard to this "I-is that o-ok?" I swoop him in my arms "Of course Darlin'~ now let's get to the '666' News Station" I said to him and he nods his head and we head to the '666' News Station.

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1186