War

Happy Reading ..

Read Note because your opinion is needed

Note for upcoming chapters- Okk , I saw in previous chappy that many of you want Our King as One woman man and Few of you was ok with him having more than one wife (I am really glad to see those few , Because I felt that those few take it this book as historical fiction not fanfiction , I really appreciate you guys for your open thinking about it )

But ,But , But ... I saw you guys aren't ready to accept Shivay with more than one woman so let's get it settle , I don't want to tarnish an image of King so i have another idea for handling other two wives and hope you will like plot that way too ..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"War" The word lady Aasha fear for most , She once ended up loosing her first husband who was the King of this empire before King Shivay fought for throne after death of her husband , She respect King Shivay for saving her from monsters and giving her and her children his name , She will always be under his favour but she envied Lady Padma too , She doesn't like her presence around King Shivay as she was fiancee of her first husband , The woman who was reason behind the destruction of her first husband , Her beauty destroyed everything, Her beauty distracted her late husband causing him to forget his responsibility towards his empire and One bad day when enemy attacked on him and killed him, Shivay who was her brother in law before husband decided to take over the throne and empire , The lady Padma was rejected by other Prince because of her affair with late king of Jhanshi and the day when father of lady Padma came asking for INSAAF , King Shivay decided to marry her too .

There wasn't a relation of husband and Wife between any lady and King that's the main reason why was the King of Jhanshi searching for his Queen.

"Lady Aasha" Shivay acknowledged sudden presence of his wife cum friend and raised his brow in suspicion for her sudden presence .

"My King" Lady Aasha bowed before taking her place far away from King Shivay "I heard you are going for War My King" Her eyes were full of worry and this pleased Shivay that few peoples care for him genuinely.

"You heard right " He gave her a short reply and waited for further conversation as Lady Aasha seemed like she want to say more but is hesistating " You want to say something more" He asked in his deep voice and lady Aasha seemed to shiver .

"I want you come back with your Queen My King , Safe and Sound" Her eyes shot up and met with eyes with Shivay who was pleased listening her words .

"I will Lady Aasha" He said determingly , The toddler around five year old entered in his chamber bouncing up and down with army man running behind him .

"Pita Malalaj" He pouted before running behind Shivay and hiding from army man , Shivay stare towards guard with his brow raised and guards look down before apologising "My Majesty ,We tried to stop Prince Rudra but he fooled us" Shivay smiled before signing them to go , He reached for Rudra who wa hidding behind him still pouting cutely and worringly.

"What's wrong Prince Rudra?" He asked and the toddler climbed on Shivay's lap much for Aasha's annoyance , She hates when her child do something like this , She fears that may be one day his acts will not be forgiven and he will end up getting punish .

"Pita Malalaj , Thweyy were nwott lwetting me mweet youhh" Prince Rudra pouted wrapping his both arms around Shivay's neck and placing his head on his chest .

"Itta Dusaahash" Shivay faked anger and Prince Rudra gasped nodding negatively "Nwooo Nwooo , Don't pwwishh them Pita Malalaj , thweey will gweet hult" his eyes were wide when he spoke with fear and Shivay placed kiss on his forehead making him smile .

"I am sorry for his mistakes My King" Lady Aasha spoke as she came forward for taking back her son but was stopped by Shivay's hand "He is last symbol of My Brother lady Aasha , As much as he is yours he is mine responsibility too" He spoke with adoration in his eyes for the Prince Rudra .

As days flew soon ,The practice of Army of both Madhavgarh as well as Jhanshi was on full swing , Anika ordered and teached few more new techniques to her Army and they seemed to accept as well as performed good on them

Finally the day came when Shivay left from Jhanshi with his Army for winning Princess of Madhavgarh, His eyes were filled with determination to win Warrior Princess as he promised Prince Rudra to give him a Chachi when he will return back .

Anika ordered the milatry to take their position around seventh wall of fort as their enemy will be there soon , She was well prepared for the war unknown from the fact that King of Jhanshi have another twisted plans under his sleeves .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Now share your views about today's part as I tried to make Shivay's previous marriage more reasonable.

Target - 160 Votes