🔥 XXXVIII 🔥

"When fire is defeated it shall rise again, stronger than ever"

38|A FORGOTTEN STORY

The music plays in harmony all around her as she smiles. Her eyes closed as she lies on the soft grass. The sun shining on top of her and joy in her body. She hums along with the music as she finds it so beautiful. "My love, come. Dinner has been served" A familiar voice of Lyell, her husband calls out to her with happiness ringing through his tone. Smiling even widen Arabella opens her electric blue eyes and sits up. The white gown she wears covering her body beautiful and flowers have been brought on top of her by the soft breeze.

Standing up and feeling the soft green grass under her feet she walks towards the farm house. The hours is surrounded by a grassy field and a forest nearby. Arabella and her husband live far away from the village for peace and quiet. Her seven months pregnant belly gives her nothing but joy as she makes her way inside. There her husband has set the table for the two of them and the food that smells and looks delicious she can't wait to try. "You have certainly outdone yourself, my love" She tells him. He helps her sit down, takes her chair back before she sits and then adjusts it for her.

"For you, I would do anything" He tells her with a smile that she kindly returns. "I love you" She says to him as he leans into a kiss and captures her lips against his. The kiss doesn't last long as he too sits down in front of her. The table is small a and can only fit the two of them but soon they shall have to get another one for a baby is on the way. "This little one has been kicking all day, of course missing his father like I have" Arabella says.

He cuts her a piece of the rich steak they're having, cooked by him of course. He smiles at her when he hands her the plate. "Our son is as smart as his mother, I do not doubt for a second that he can't wait to meet us" He says. Smiling at him, her electric blue eyes look with wonder into his hazel brown ones. "Believe me, our son will be much more like his father. A handsome and a strong man" She says and winks at him, almost flirting with him.

Lyell chuckles lightly at her. "My dear, aren't you a flatterer. Perhaps the bed shall get another turn" He whispers to her so the baby doesn't hear him. Arabella only giggles at him. "I cannot wait, my love" She says with her sneaky eyes going down his body that she knows does things to him. A smile makes it onto their faces and a hint of wickedness on his face appears. The two of them finish the food rather quickly before they've gone to their bedroom to do their intimacy that they've been craving for a long time.

Lucifer and Poseidon had fought a great deal in the throne room but at last Lucifer gave in as he had realized that many hours had passed and she was still asleep. It had been over thirteen hours and he has begun to worry for her as it might not be as normal as he thought it would be to sleep that much. At first he had blamed the fact that she has died twice and is gaining back the energy she lost, as she was a bit weak and the way that he saw her before was just a fraction of what she can really do.