Truth

After Wei Ying storm out from East Palace he went to Wen Qing chamber. Wen Qing is Wei Ying 1 of 3000 concubines but the relation between these two is more like sister and brother. Due to cruel circumstances he have to marry her. This is the first time he was meeting her after he capture The Four righteous sect.

"Wei Wuxain!!!!!! What have you done with Gusu and Yunmeng.What did you do??" She raised her voice at him.

"What!!! I have done nothing wrong. I did what's right."

"And what's right??"

"They also joined in hand with other clans to kill my mother. So I revenge myself mom death!!" Wei ying take a sip of wine.

"You FOOL!!!!!!!!!! 
GUSU and YUNMENG was not in part of your mother murder. I was there when all this incident happened. The maid who poisoned your mother confessed. They were innocent on this." Wei Ying eyes widened his hands trembling with fear. "Did you know the person who killed lan zhan mom and rape her????  Is not other than your Dad."
Wei Ying shot up from the chair. "My mom used to be maid of lan Zhan mom. I was 7 years old when all this thing happened. That night I was playing with lan zhan he was only 7 days old. Madam lan was very nice lady. She taught me how to write and always give me sweet every morning. She was like a God mother. That night your dad invite all the Gusu member in Ghost realm. Since Madam lan give birth not long ago she decided to stay behind with me.

Later when we are about to sleep we heard a guard scream. She looked outside and hide me and lan Zhan in the closet. LAN zhan was very quiet when he was small. He barely cries. I saw how he destroy her Golden core and then Rape her and killed her. LAN Zhan dad can't take his Wife passed away and he also followed her step. Leaving lan zhan and Xichen to their uncle. I still regret if I had a little courage to expose your dad. But I was only 7 years old and I have to look after my little brother also. So I decided to stay quiet but I can't anymore.

He then seized her neck and yelled at her.
"Why are lying?? Are you also with them?? Hey are lying??? Please tell me that you are lying??? Please...."

He then slowly let go of Wen Qing neck. He himself fall on the floor. "I need to ask lan Zhan. He will never lie to me!!  I need ask him."
He then ran towards his room.  His head was in complete messed. He want to see him.

Lan Zhan was sleeping in the bed his hand in the chest just like how he used to sleep in Gusu. Wei ying looked at him the bruise on his neck. Looking at him thousand thoughts twisted with the regrets and guilts floods his chest. He slowly touch his hand the sudden touch woke up lan Zhan. He looked scared.He quickly retreat his hand and got up from his bed.

"What are you doing WEI WUXAIN!!!"LAN zhan scream Wei Ying felt excruciating pain. In past Whenever lan zhan looked at him it was full of love but now he looked like Wei Ying is Monster.

"How did your Mother die??? "Wei Ying asked hoping that Wen Qing lie to him so that he can still looked at LAN Zhan without any regrets and guilts.

"You don't have to know!"

So he knew ..,Wei Ying throat felt tight and he felt on the ground crying, kneeling before lan zhan unable to hold it anymore he bawled loudly and miserably. 

" lan zhan, lan zhan I am sorry I was wrong, please please Forgive me. I don't hate you,!it was all my fault. LAN Zhan please forgive me... I'll respect you,I'll cherish you and I'll treat you right. So please Forgive me. I would do anything to make up for my mistake. I'll do anything to make you look at me the way you used to look at me.

LAN zhan...... Wei Ying voice broke down "please DONT  HATE ME ANYMORE!!!"

"How are you going to make up for your Mistake??? Are you that capable of bringing back the all 3000 people you killed including my uncle. Are you that capable of fixing my golden core?? Are you that capable going to my brother and tell him how our mother die and then ask  for forgiveness?? Are you that capable of going to Jiang memorial Hall and asked for forgiveness to Jiang Fengmain and madam Yu and Jiang Cheng??? Answer me Wei Wuxian???"

"LAN zhan I can try to go back to past. Then I'll never commit this sin then will you forgiven me."

"You can't do that!!"

"I can't???"

"Wei Ying lets forget about everything that happens today and past years. Now let me go. I want to go my Brother. We will go far away and after some point we both will die from aging. You have everything you want and you can start your new life however you wanted to. So let go of PAST and it's people."

Wei Ying really wanted lan Zhan forgiveness but he can't let go lan zhan. Not seeing lan zhan after he woke up he don't wanna imagine that. He just can't let go lan zhan.

"I can go back to past!!!" He argue

"You can't Wei Ying." lan zhan said sighing.

He then left lan zhan room speaking to himself that He can go back to past, He can go back to past, I can do it repeating it like mantra.

LAN zhan looked at him pitiful. It's hurts him so much seeing Wei Ying like This.