😶😶😶😶😶

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️RAPE

🚩🚩🚩⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩Lan zhan had left for Gusu week ago. He was supposed to send him letters everyday but wei Ying didn't receive any message. He started to feel uneasy and he really don't like the feeling. He decided to visit Gusu. When he reached Gusu all the disciples there bow down their head. He didn't expect lan Xichen to meet him as soon he step on Gusu. He also didn't expect Xichen to greet him with respect with bow.

"If you are looking for Wangji he's in Jingshi."
he left.

"He opened the Jingshi door saw Jiang Cheng lifted lan zhan on his laps and kissing him ferociously and lan Zhan was also kissing him back like he went mad."
He was surrounded by thick black Resentment Energy. His eyes turned Red.
Both lan zhan and Jiang Cheng was dumbfounded. Wei Ying walked over to them unfazed.. They both looked into the Wei Ying eyes, and could feel the fear.

"Wei Ying what are you doing here???"LAN zhan asked walking towards. He knew something was wrong with Wei Ying.

Hahhahahahhahhahahhahahhah wei Ying started to laugh. His eyes started to get teary.

"What am I doing here??? I am here to get you but I don't expect that you will be having fun with some else.."

"Wei Wuxain!!!!!"Both lan zhan and Jiang Cheng yelled at same time.

Wei Ying rises his hand and with his resentment energy he kick Jiang Cheng out of the room and close the door.

Lan zhan was so furious.
"What are you doing WEI WUXAIN???" He yelled at him.

Wei Ying grabbed lan zhan and take out the Talisman from his pocket and they both disappeared.

Jaing Cheng was lying there unconscious. When he returned his conscious they were left.

Lan zhan opened his eyes. He looked around the surrounding. That was foreign. His hand 
and legs were tied with the thick Chain. His clothes were taken off. He tried to move but he can't and chains were tied around so tight that if he tried to move it started to hurt him.

Wei Ying came to room with food.
LAN zhan was so furious that he yelled at him. "Wei Wuxain what madness is this. Let me GO!!!!"

"First lan zhan have some food. You need a good energy for what I am going to do with you."

"Where am I and where's my clothes???"

"The place  where you are,you don't need clothes for that.LAN zhan since you like having fun having  of other guy. As your Husband I have decided to fulfilled your wish. You are at Brothel. You are going to serve other very soon."

Wanji Heart skip a beat. His eyes widened."Wei Wuxain let me go!!!!"

"Oh look like someone is already here.."

He looked at the person who's double size in lan Zhan. "Serve him well. Otherwise your sister  will he here next time."He threatened to other person who was on his knees. The other man nod his head and Wei Ying left the room.
LAN zhan keep Screaming and begging  Wei Ying to stop him but Wei Ying turned Deaf to his pleading. The other man had ripped lan zhan from both inside and outside. LAN zhan lost conscious with the third one. He  has served three Demon today with strong Spiritual Energy well he himself was just a Mortal people. He keep Screaming for Wei Ying to stop this but he stop when he was serving the third one.
Soon he realized Wei Ying doesn't love him. It's not love it's madness. He wanted to laugh at him for giving him second chance even he killed his Uncle. This whole time he cursed himself for believing that it was Love. He was wished he never open his eye again.

Wei Ying came to get lan Zhan after 3 days. Lan zhan was still tied in chains on bed. The bedsheet was covered with blood. Lan zhan was unconscious lying on the bed. Wei Ying open the chains and look at his bottom and his heart skip a beat. He did told them to serve him well but he himself didn't expect them to go this extreme. He pick him up and took him to palace. At the end he ordered to kill all those Demons who make love with Lan zhan.He dissemble their body parts and feed them to wild demon animal in the Forest.

No one get to be alive after touching What's MINE!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!! 
Xue Yang for the first time got scared of Wei ying. All he can see was Madness.