#1 Hey Ema

≪No One's Pov   ≫

A soft smile was placed on Y/n's face as she began to paint a picture of Ema. In the painting of Ema, she had a little tiara on, and she was sitting on a throne with Juli in her lap.

"So pretty~" Y/n coo-d at the painting she made, it was very realistic looking, Y/n had paint all over her hands. Y/n gently sat down her paintbrush.

Y/n smiled while getting off of a stool, it was painted white and had blue and pink flower designs. Y/n gently touched the stool a small memory of her painting it came up.

Y/n shook her head, shaking the memory that was coming up.

Y/n finished washing the paint off of her, at the moment she was currently drying her clean hands. Y/n suddenly picked up her phone seeing 25 miss calls from Ema. 

-Ring!-

It seemed Ema was calling again. Y/n smiled while picking up the phone.

italics= Ema

Normal= you

--

"Y-Y/n! I was so worried! You didn't respond to any of my calls!" Ema frantically cried out over the phone.

"Oh- I'm sorry...Ema- I have great news! I gathered some money so I can move down to japan!" Y/n happily stated, all her hard work of painting finally paid off. Y/n currently lived in America, selling her art to move.

Ema cheered over the phone happily, "I-I'm so happy!" Ema spoke cheerfully, she was so happy that her Y/n so moving down.

"Anyways...It's getting pretty late...I need to get some rest I have a flight to catch early in the morning." Y/n spoke as she moved her phone to her shoulder pressing her ear on it so it does not fall.

She then began to put away her art supplies. "O-Oh of course! I-I understand." Ema slightly shuffled around.

"G-Goodbye..."

"Bye."

They both hung up there phone, Y/n then went into her bathroom to get ready for bed.

Ema slowly got up from her bed, shutting the currents of her room then making sure her door was locked. Ema then laid on her bed and her hand suddenly slide her hand down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND GRABBED HER BIBLE OF COURSE! CAN I GET AN AMEN?