Cool On You

(London's P.O.V)

I got up and seen August gone... AGAIN i'm starting to suspect something and I just might be leaving and takin my son with me today. He keep thinking i'm playing... WHEN I'M NOT

(August's P.O.V)

I was at the strip club getting my wood sucked and man she was getting me good she slurped me all up.. I bet London's wondering where I am right now, but I can't tell her i'm cheating that would be a dumb move. She then finished and gave me her number I smiled at her and got up giving her some hundreds, then I left.

I pulled up the drive way and all the lights were off, I guess London was sleep still, so she probably won't know I was gone. It's whatever though. I unlocked the door and walked in the house, I turned on the light and seen London sitting in the chair with Ant, looking dead at me she went in the living room and put Ant down and had something behind her back.

August: Hey bae..

London: Don't 'hey bae' me nigga.. Everything is NOT normal so you just need to stop acting.

August: I was out at my dudes house

London: You a damn lie August!

August: How you gone tell me where I been?!

London: I know people and yo ass smell like straight up pussy and cheap perfume don't fucking play with me!

August: (turns a little red) Now why would I cheat on you?

London: Cause you a nigga that I can't even trust no more! Look over at that wall!

August: (turns and studies the wall)

London: (takes the gun and shot August in his side) I'm sick of your ass lying! I should leave you here to die, but you lucky i'm gonna call the po po's and if they ask any questions about who did it.. You ass better say a nigga on the street, cause i'll be on the run with my son and i'll kill yo ass, do you understand me August?!

August: Y-Yeah!! Call the damn ambulance! Please!

London: You sick motherfucker (calls the ambulance and explains half of the story and lies about her shooting him)

August: I didn't know you were like this...

London: Well now you do my daddy taught me right. He trained me.

August: It hurts so bad

London: Well that's how my heart was when I found out you were cheating, and as soon as you get well i'm taking my son, and i'm cool on you

August: You trying to take my son away from me?!

London: No, you'll still see him but i'm not living here no more.. I have no reason to if I feel no type of love for you..

August: You can't leave me! I had a son with you and gave you everything!

London: You break my heart.. I break something of yours and I probably broke your hips (gets some gloves and wipes the gun of and puts it in the storage)

A.M (Ambulance): (comes through the door with the gurney and puts August on there)

London: (starts to fake cry) I h-hope he'll be alright

A.M: He'll be fine ma'm .. Well I think

London: (wipes her tears) Ghetto ass, thinking and shit

Ant: (starts crying)

London: (goes and rocks Ant) Shush, it'll be alright baby.. Mommy will love you forever..

Ant: (yawns and goes right back to sleep)

London: (kisses Ant's forehead and does an evil smirk) I taught his ass..

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Well then... London got some man in her brain..

August cheated, and he got taught no to cheat on London NO MORE

Vote, Comment, Follow ☺

-W0lfLiyah