More Than One Miracle

London ; 2:47 AM

I woke up to an excruciating pain in my stomach , it hurt badly and when I say badly I felt like God was taking my soul out my body . I went straight to my side and shook August hard .

"August !" I said , while I shook him hard .

" What girl ! Why you shakin' me so damn hard gone break my dam- ." I cut him off .

" Nigga if don't get yo fried twinkie colored ass up and take help me to the bath tub ." I yelled at him as my face turned red from the pain .

" Okay ! Okay ! I'm sorry !" He helped me off the bed and seen the bed wet , welp my damn water broke and now August gotta call the midwife a.k.a my best friend Paris .

"Call Paris god dammit !" This pain is making me go crazy I should've went to the hospital but August wouldn't let me , he wanna be like Omarion and Apryl and have a natural birth . Luckily Paris works on giving natural birth .

" She's coming ." He said looking lost and like he was gonna pass out .

"August are you okay ?" I asked concerned hoping he won't pass out .

" A little bit ... Yo belly looking hella big that ain't one ba-" This nigga then passed out on me , I winced again in pain .Then I heard Paris come in and she looked at August and shrugged and came to me .

" Alright you ready ?" She asked .

" Wait Wait can you pass me that cup real quick ?" She passed me the cup and I got some vagina water from the tub and threw it on August . "Nigga wake yo monkey ass up !" He jumped up so quick .

"What ?" He asked confused .

" Let's just go now !" The pain was sharp and tightening .

" Alright , let's go then ."

Then 4 Hours later two beautiful babies were born ... A boy and girl , I smiled as I cried tears of joy that my babies are out and they made it .
" Lemme get my daughter ." August said sounding all protective and shit .

" Shut up fried twinkie ." I said and made Paris laugh .

" Ain't shit funny ." He said .

" The fact that yo girl curving you and shit makes it funny ." She continued to laugh .

" He deserves it , he be going full retarded ." I said giggling at how August doesn't use common sense .

" You still with me though ." He said and my smile dropped I got so serious .

" My stomach hurts , but it don'y hurt that much that I won't beat you ass ." I said to him , I mean I already shot the nigga and I will certainly beat his ass .

" Well i'm gonna go I gotta get back to the fam ." Paris said , while she walked out the door .

" Tell Lil Nate I love his handsome butt !" I yelled .

" Okay !" I heard her laugh and the door shut .

" So who's Lil Nate ?" August said .

" Her son nigga now help me ." I said back with a attitude .

" Man , okay ." He went to put the babies down and came back and helped me , I drained the water and started the shower I took off my bra and got in and washed up .

" Can I- "

" No nigga ."

" It's been so longgggg ." August said extending the 'g' in 'long'

" I just had two damn babies and they came out do I look like I want your wee wee inside me ?" I said in a childish voice .

" Fine , next week . Condom ."

" Duh nigga , yo pullout game ain't army strong ." I said .

" Shut up ."

" You shut the fuck up ."

" I ain't even say that ! Mean ass , I hope Lauren mean like you , I want Lashaun to be like me . " He said sounding accomplished .

" I hope he have some common sense ." I mumbled .

" Hey ! I have common sense !" He said tryna sound smart .

" Yeah okay ." I stopped the shower and got out and August grabbed my ass threw the towels , I just kept walking and dried off , put lotion on , then I put on a red Victoria secret bra and pantie set with August's shirt .

" You know I love you right ?" August said coming behind me and kissing on my neck .

" I know I love me too ." I smiled .

" Man , okay ." August pushed me , but gentle if he pushed me harder it's his ass . He then went downstairs and turned the tv on . I put the sleeping twins in there room and Ant was sleep still , I went downstairs to see a irritated August .

" I know yo peanut butter looking ass ain't mad ." I pushed his head a little and he grabbed my arm and pulled me down kissing me .

" You just play to much ." He ended the kiss and knew I was mad he know better .

" You know i'on like that ." I said pouting .

" Shut up with ya coconut head ." He said .

" Aye nigga I make the jokes , and I don't have a coconut , with ya african naps ."

" Okay , okay i'm done ! Hurting a niggas feelings and shit ." He looked down sadly but that don't phase they get ya soft spot and do something to you .

" It's okay . I still love you ." I hugged him .

" Yay ! Boobies !" He said like a little kid .

" Go to bed ."

" Love you crazy ass ."

" Love you too peanut ."

We shared a laugh and cuddled on the couch watching the football game ...

I starting to love this man and my life ...

Twins !! Hehe

Next Update ; January 7th , 2015 baybeh !!

The twins names are ; Lauren and Lashaun

So it's Ant , Lauren , and Lashaun !

Drama next !

Ya'll may cry and be mad , but my imagination is telling me to do it .

7+ votes and 5+ comments to continue writing .

Love ya'll bye .

-W0lfLiyah