•chaotic•

Eventually my little sisters baby shower comes around and I get ready for that. "Babe" Liam calls for Amber.

"In here" she says and then he appears in the bathroom doorframe. He hugs her from behind making me look away.

I look at Amber and pretend to gag then smile at her, she laughs and I walk out leaving then alone for a while. I put my shoes on then check my phone.

Still not calls or text form Shank, it's been three days and I know we didn't leave on a good terms but that's not the point.

He should be coming back tomorrow and I know we'll clear the air then. Liam comes and slumps on Ambers bed. I finish tying my shoes then Amber comes out.

"Cassidy" Liam says getting my attention "Boss' umm...occupied at the moment and has left you in charge of the apartment building"

"What you mean occupied?" I ask.

"He won't be back for a while"

"How long is a while?"

"I don't know" he sits up.

We make our way to my parents house where the party is being held. When we get there I put on a smile for Jes when she greats me.

I put her gift on the table, I can't believe I was gonna miss this to go with Shank. Unbelievable.

She introduces me to her friends that she still has and I smile and great them, I'm not one to meet little teenagers but anything to make her happy.

I tell Jes I'm going to the bathroom to use the toilet and go. I walk out to find Jamal waiting for me. "That's a little wired" I smile.

"Shut up" he laughs.

He gives me a sip of the alcohol he's drinking. We walk around and talk about everything and nothing.

When we get on the topic of relationships I tell him about Shank and how he left to go on a trip. He doesn't seem to have a reaction.

I leave out the gang leader and apartment building owner bit out, for safety reasons. He then tells me about a girl he met. Lidia.

She seems nice but you can never be too sure, and I don't know if he's leaving out details like I am.

After a few hours of meeting guest, dancing, jokes and games it's finally time to have the baby's gender reveal.

A hard knock come form the front door and one of Jesica's friends open it. My dad comes in raging and reeking of alcohol.

"Where is she!" He shouts and Jamal try's to stop him by standing in his way "Where is that little slut!?"

He pushes pas Jamal and goes upstairs and Jamal follows him. "Dad!" I shout trying to get his attention. This is chaotic, this shouldn't be happening.

I hear Jes screaming form upstairs, then Jamal then Dad too. There shout come closer to the stairs and I hear everything clearly.

"This isn't my fault!" Jes shouts, I can hear her crying.

"That's enough" Jamal says to I'm guessing to dad.

"Your a disgusting little creature sleeping with anyone and everyone!" I hear him shout, I look over and Amber and she starts making her way over.

"You are not having the baby!" Dads shouts radiates.

"Carful, we're by the stairs!" Jamal shouts.

"Please stop" Jes cries as dad calls her nasty words.

"JAMAL" Jes cries for help and I start to hear tumbling.

"DAD!" I scream as Jes falls down the stairs aggressively hitting every step on her way down.

Jes lies numb at the bottom by my feet, I cover my to stop a scream form escaping.

"Every body out!" I hear Liam saying and people start to move.

"Hello? Yeah I need an abundance please" I hear Amber next to me.

Jamal and dad come down in total shock, everything moves to slow and I can't concentrate probably.

When I get a clear shot I charge for my father. I run up to hit him but strong hands stop me by grabbing my waist.

"Cassidy no" Jamal says in my ear "it won't solve anything" I kick in his arms but he doesn't let me go.

"Get out!" I shout at my dad "if you don't move I promise you I will kill you with my bare hands, right here right now" I threaten and he leaves.

I finally clam down and go by Jes who is awake and crying. "Something's not right" she tells me and I grab her hand. When the ambulance finally come I get in with her.

At the hospital they separate us and hearing Jes cry my name hurts. I sit in the waiting area like asked and then Jamal, Amber and Liam all turn up at the same time.

Amber hugs me and I break down crying. Everything balls out until I'm dry of tears. I fall asleep on Ambers shoulder until the doctor come back.

"Are you Jesica Brown's family" he asks and Jamal stands up "we have bad news. Jesica had a nasty miscarriage and we had to get the baby out ASAP

"The baby was a boy and Jesica just about made it, she is a fighter" the news brake my heart "she is tired and sleeping but she'll be fine" he finishes with a sad smile.

I look over at Jamal his face saying nothing at all. "You guys should go home, get some rest then come back tomorrow" his says his voice monotone.

"I want to stay" I argue.

"Cassidy just go" Jamal snaps hurting my feelings. I leave with Amber and Liam.