•mr&mrs•

I stand by the door waiting with a bouquet of roses in my hand. I hear footsteps and see Shanks dad approach me. He stands next to me and does and O with his arm.

I don't argue and just put my arm through. My nerves come rushing back as the doors open. I see Shank at the far end and my heart does a flip.

He has a fresh haircut and he has a white blazer and black trousers, he looks so handsome I think I might cry. "You look beautiful" his dad says half way there.

"Thank you sir" I don't try look down because I fear my hair and crown might fall off. "I might not be a fan of you but you make my son happy, so thank you" he says and then leaves.

I step up at least five steps and my dress trails behind me, I keep my eyes on Shank and I think he's tearing up. Omg he is!

I laugh quietly and then face him, I give my bouquet to Amber beside my and look into Shanks eyes. He looks down at the start of me vail then lifts it up.

His face lights up in sight of me and I light up at his reaction. I put my hands on with his and the priest starts talking.

I keep my eyes on Shank all the way through, he slips the ring on my finger and I do the same to him. "Do you Cassidy Brown take Trevor Kirrios to be your husband?"

"I do" I smile.

"Do you Trevor Kirrios take Cassidy Brown to be your wife?"

"I do" he smiles.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" the priest says and Shank leans in to kiss me.

Our lips meet and I feel his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him, I cup his face and kiss him back. We pull away and I hear people cheering for us.

After we sign the paperwork making his last name mine officially we make our way out. Petals are thrown at us all the way to the limo.

I slide in and then Shank follows, I smile at him and he pulls me in for another kiss. I close my eyes feeling his embrace better.

He takes me by the throat as he can't really touch my face and my neck isn't caked up like my face. Our lips move sync as our breathing getting heavier and the kiss slows down.

"Mrs. Kirrios" he says pulling away making me smile "I won't hurt you again, you're too good to me"

"I believe you" I tell him going in for another kiss. We brake apart again as the car stops. One of Shanks men opens the door for us and he gets out.

Shank extends a hand and I take it, when I'm out he picks my dress up until we're inside. I walk into the room where the ceremony's going to be held.

There's red and white petals on every table with a bottle of champagne in the middle. The aisle is cover in petals too and I feel Shanks hand on my back.

We move forward and I make my way on stage where we're like five feet above everyone else. There's two chairs with Mr&Mrs above it and I run my hands over the white leather.

I slowly move away from Shank waiting for him to notice. "You have a gun on you" I say and he looks up at me a not surprised.

"Your not wearing heels" he says totally off subject.

He takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor, he pulls me closer and we slowly turn. "Look at you" I smile "noticing"

We dance to no music but the one in our head, I wonder what song he's playing.

One of Shanks men come in and interrupts us by telling us we're expected at the park to take pictures.

We leave the hall and get back into the limo, soon enough we get to the park where all his family is. We get out and the pictures begin.

After the pictures we all get into the limo and make our way to the hotel Shank got ready in. We sit together a little father away form everyone else but still close.

Shank takes his blazer off and puts his arm around my shoulders, he looks down at me with his happy face I now recognize.

"You want to have a family right?" I ask him.

"You are my family" he says kissing me.

I laugh pulling away "I mean, children"

"Yeah, I want kids" he says and I lace our finger together with the hand that hangs on my shoulder.

"How much?"

"Six" he kiss me and bites my lip gently "why?"

"I had a pregnancy scare this morning" I tell him and he gets lost in my eyes "I'm not pregnant, I just- you know"

"I wouldn't be mad if I were" he says giving me small kisses on the neck.

"How was your bachelor party?" I ask changing the subject.

"I didn't have one" he says and I kiss him.

"How come?" I cup his face then turn it slightly to kiss his jaw line and go to his ear lobe then his neck. He takes a second before answering.

"I was on my way to marry you" he says and I hear him sigh, I look up to see his eyes are close and I kiss down his neck "Imma act up"

I smile to his comment and make my way back to his lips.