The Final Face Off

The next day Edward started following Jason's moves. By finding Jason's fingerprints from the room where Tennyson was found in, this made the investigation even more mysterious and complicated.

  Edward followed Jason till he reached to a restaurant where Jason was meeting his friends Max and Angelina. As they were saying goodbye to Max because he was going to leave them for some time to fight his cancer.

  Edward took the chance and went back to Jason's house. He opened the house with the keys that he took from Patrick when he died. He started searching for anything suspicious in the house.

  He checked the whole house but found nothing. Nothing was left except checking Jason's bedroom, he went there checked it nothing as well. He then decided to open the wardrobe to check it out. Nothing was there except Jason's clothes but he realized that there was a hidden small door in the wardrobe.

  He opened it and he was shocked. Jason was one of the killers. Edward got hit at the back of his head with a baseball bat and fell to the floor bleeding a little from the wound. He looked at the person that hit him it was Jason. Jason made a hand gesture telling him to be quiet then he injected him with a drug.

  Edward woke up on bright lights in an abandoned place. And the killer was sitting in front of him in the outfit. Jason stood up went to Edward and unmasked himself.

  " Yes, it was me. I am the mastermind of all of this." Jason said while Edward was still trying to wake up and trying to get back his conscious. Jason took off the hoodie, the gloves, and the mask and put them aside then sat in front of Edward again.

  " Why are you doing this? And why did you kill my son?" Edward said.

  " Why? Because he got into my way! I never wanted to kill him but he started to suspect me and get into my plans!

  " So I had to eliminate him from the story. And I am doing all of that because life here is hard.

  " When I arrived here I lost the social following that I had from England. So I had to do something about it.

  " Nothing is better than a perfectly planned story. As I shall rise by it to the top and I did that and everything was okay until you decided to ruin everything.

  " And especially by killing Jessica. Why?! I almost convinced her to forget about what I made her do and just live with her a happy life!

  " But you took that from me and I left you alive because it was your job but the pain stayed inside of me.

  " So I guess after all of that you deserve to be here now, officer Edward!" Jason said angrily.

  " You are crazy! He was right about you. You have a psychological disorder that's why you didn't join a university in England!

  " Because they realized something wrong in you!" Edward said shouting.

  " You're a smart officer. But you weren't smart enough to crack the case. You'll die with the secret." Jason said.

  " At least I did the right thing in my life killed souls that deserved to die unlike you!" Edward said spitting on Jason.

  " Any last questions before you meet your son?" Jason said laughing.

  Edward started dropping some tears and then asked, " How did you make all these people do what you want?!"

  Jason started laughing and said, " That was the easiest part. People are so stupid to put their information and secret stuff on their phones.

  " Like all that I did was that I hacked into their phones took those secret files and blackmailed them.