Bad intentions

Aniyah
sitting at home plotting my plan for tonight with a glass of Champaign as I dropped Karim off at my fathers house yes I may have hated him but the end of the day I trusted him more than anything yes he may have my girls but I'm sure its only because this was his way to make me work for him. but I should have known the day I opened my mouth to threaten him my narrative would change and id be full of regret. at the same time I was some what thankful for the father I had because if it was be deep down I wouldn't know where to start  looking for my babies.

after getting my assignment I spent the weekend getting to know the man who went by the name Jayden augestin also known as ghost with a name like that you would understand why I was having some issues traking him down until I got a unknown call about his ware abouts tonight which was the sundowner this was a known strip club in Atlanta anyone who was somebody was there and I was about to be there too fulfilling my purpose.

UNKOWN

his mouth watered has he sat by the window watching her delightful caramelized skin glisten from the moon light as his dick became hard he had been watching her for the past month knowing almost everything there was about here even the things people desperately fought to hide he was gonna make it his duty to find a way into her life while making everyone who ever fucked with her pay at this point no one was safe.

it was now nine as Aniyah got prepared for a dreadful night as she thought he was at least good-looking because of this it would be easier for her to get ghost where she needed him to be as she went to her washroom stripping out of her clothes since being home alone in all her naked glory turning on the hot water waiting for it steam up not knowing the show she was giving as she started to sing

khelani need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do
I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse
I got secrets, that nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on, that pussy shit
I don't want, what I can get
I want someone, with secrets
That nobody, nobody, nobody knows
while aniyah listened to the words come outta her mouth the only person she could think about was Kadeem she really loved him to death but some how had to find a way to get him outta here head this wasn't the time for emotional shit.

as she shaved her skin the unknown man found his way into her apartment smelling her underwear being just close to her really did something to him hearing as she turned off the water he took a picture of hers and left without a trace.

aniyah wrapped a towel around her body and stepped out of the shower making sure she wasn't that wet she hated how people wetted up the floor like they don't see a mat for no reason as she looked at her self in the mirror.

it was now nine forty-five as I checked the time as I dried my face and body entering my room hearing heavy breathing that wasn't mine.as I held my towel tightly while looking for the gun hidden in my  closet that was no longer there any more. 

as I turned the corner making my way to the destination being bumped by a man without saying nothing I continued heading to her front door letting myself in seeing that she was in the shower quietly I begun looking around noticing the many pictures of her and a little boy this made me angry the fact that my bitch had a baby with another man here I was dreaming of her lips on mine every single part of her body physically emotionally and sexually hearing the sound of her screams fill my ears as I begun to search he soroundings making sure there was no wepons that could be used against me.

finally finding all five glocks this girl was serious. but I was proud especially with the father she had you never know who could be plotting.

as she finally came out I sat quietly on her bed turning on the television to the basketball game there was gonna be a game tonight with the Cavs and warriors my bet was on golden state I had a lot of money riding on the winning team this year championships looking over the outfit she had laid out wondering where the hell she thought she was going. since we had shit to discuss concerning this baby and who the fuck the father was.

because as outraged as I am someone was about to die tonight

" idk why your in my home but I'm heavily armed and if you don't leave I swear to god ima lay yo ass out"

she said as she started getting dressed in her black laced pantie set holding back tears picking up her dress as I snatched it outta her hands

" I don't have time for this shit I got things to do and people to see none of them being you so please get out"

naw fam where the fuck you going and who the fuck planted a child in you

" NO YOUR NOT GONNA BREAK INTO MY APARTMENT ORDERING ME AROUND GO GET YOU SOME BUSSINESS AND STOP MINDING MINE "

aniyah was pissing me off don't let me say it again who the hell is that baby and who is the father

' WHY DO YOU CARE "

WHO IS THE FATHER ANIYAH

" you are Kadeem"

comment like share

Niyah as a stalker

Kadeem broke into her apartment

For clarification there were two people in her home one was the stalker the other was kadeem but at separate times