7

Jared

      I browsed through the internet all night for ideas on how to get my Ariel back... The most cliché one was to give her breakfast in bed and all just pointed down to me treating her special... Thinking back now,i never treated her like she meant anything to me except when I had sex with her for an heir.

All this made me realize.. I was a terrible mate. In the beginning I never wanted a mate.. The idea of a mate was like a burden to me... But when I found Ariel I couldn't reject her.. My wolf wouldn't even let me consider it.. So I kept her promising myself to treat her like nobody... She never complained.. At first she tried getting my affection  but after the first 6months, she stopped..but she never complained.. Now that I think about it.. I can't remember when last I saw her smile..she must have been so sad and depressed she couldn't do it anymore.

My chest clenched.. it took her announcing her intention to leave for me to get back my senses.. I felt like a monster to have treated my mate this way..  How could I not realize that she was this precious to me..

Now she wants to leave me and be happy with another male.. My wolf growled.. Never!! She is mine.. I'd make her stay... I will treat her like a queen.. Even if it  means I have to beg crawling on my knees for  her I will.

Checking the time.. It was  already six in the morning..i went down to the kitchen to start operation one of getting my mate back and that meant serving her break fast in bed

🍁🍁🍁

Getting close to her room... I could feel my heartbeat increase.. I was so..nervous.. Raising my hand to knock,  the door flew open.. And a still sleepy Ariel stood before me..

She blinked twice "Jared? " she said looking at me shocked.. Her sleepy face turned into a frown.. I narrowed my brows wanting to smoothen her face into a smile.. She put her hands on her hips " what are you doing here Jared " she asked sounding angry.  Scratching the back of my head nervously... What the hell do I tell her now.

🍁🍁🍁

Petite 🙃