10

Ariel

I was startled by the continuous impatient knocks on my door... Quickly standing, I wiped the remaining tears on my cheek and quickly opened the door.. I was met with with a little girl that looks around the age ten or eleven.. She had tears in her eyes. What was a crying child doing at my door.

"Luna... My.. My.. Pls help my sister l.. Luna"her voice stuttered as she sobbed.. Not able to push down the Luna instinct in me to comfort her.. I took her hands in mine .

" Alright.. Please breath.. In and out.. In and out" I coached as I watched her do exactly what I said "now tell me what is wrong " I said looking at her in concern.."Alpha got angry at something that my sister said and now his wolf has taken over.. He wants to punish her Luna.. He might even.. K.. Kill her" her voice broke.

"Luna please no one will dare go near him now..only you Luna.. Only you can help my sister please,please Luna.. I don't want my sister to die"she begged sobbing as she knelt before me.. I felt so sorry for her.. She was so young and is already put through this trauma.

"that's enough.. Get up and take me to him immediately" I said feeling upset about the situation.. "really? "she asked looking at me hopefully.  I nodded and next thing she held my hand and dragged me to the living room.. Or use to be living room as almost everything was destroyed.. Then I saw him.. His back faced me as he was busy trying to strangle the poor girls.. I had never seen him like this before.. I was scared for a brief moment.

"Jared" I called to him.. His head turned to me immediately.. His eyes so black .. I felt shivers run through my spine.. He kept looking at me like I was his prey.. "please let them go Jared " I begged..

"No.. They want you to be away from me.. Nobody takes what's mine" he growled loudly and I knew his wolf had taken over but I could also see the girls close to choking and  sobbing...i can't believe I'm about to say this.. "no Jared.. Please let them go.. I'm yours and only yours " I said feeling the lump in my throat form as I waited for his response ..

He turned to me, tossing the girls to the ground..quickly  he was in front of me grabbing me and hugging me.. "say it again " he growled.. I was quite for a while.. He growled again "I am yours"  I said quickly.. He breathed in my scent and held me so tight.. Yet so gently..I almost melted in him arms until I heard his next words..

"Damn right you are.... Marry me Ariel " he said in a husky voice.. My heart stopped.. My breath seized.. I slowly pulled out of his arms trying to comprehend what he just said to me.. "Whattttt!!" I screamed overwhelmed and horror filled

🍁🍁🍁

Petite🙃