Announcement!!

Hi Guys!

It's been a long time since I've written to you all.

Firstly, heartfelt Thanks for all of your constant love and support you've shown AGREEMENT!
It's been a divine pleasure.
More than 12k votes and 300k reads seem so surreal now after 3 years of writing it and 2 years since it's completion.❤️🤩🤗
It's been a hell of a journey.
The best part has been connecting with all of you guys and finding amazing friends as well as wonderful writers on Wattpad.

Let the love flow and grow stronger forever.

There are few things I've to announce, starting with I'd love if you guys would show your wonderfully incessant love to my second book You Were My Superstar. It is about to get a completed tick, finish it before the major climax. 💯

Secondly, there's something new and super exciting coming for all you Ansh & Ahana's readers. Stay Tune In to not Miss the major update. I'm planning to present that something to you guys after completing my on-going book as it is a tedious task to manage the multiple things happening in my life.

I'd like to let you know that it takes a great deal of courage and efforts to share such an intricate passion and it means everything to me when you love what I've to offer you.
Hence, I'm trying hard to make sure you enjoy and love what I've for you guys.

Let me know if you guys wanna know more about myself and we'll have a jamming session with all bunch of Q&As. I'll make sure to answer all of your questions and try to interact more often. I'm a kinda shy person but I promise you that I'll always have a cheerful heart as well as an open mind for your opinions and say.

Do Drop your comments to let me know what you think about the same. All kinds of guesses welcomed. 🤗

Do Stay Safe and Keep Dreaming Always!

Luv
Vruksha ❤️