The Husband Games {One Direction}

At first, it was a rumor no one believed. The people of our day and age didn't believe in fighting until death for love. But in the following weeks, we learned that this game was official.

No one believed it, and no one wanted to. Everyone believed it was a horrific turn in the world, but only certian people were going to participate in the event.

Directioners.

This was an ongoing debate, between countries. The whole world was involved.

I became terrified to even go to school because I was known as a Directioner. And I knew I was going to be involved in the games.

But we were fighting for one thing.

The chance to marry one of the boys of One Direction.

~*~

"Paige, it's time for dinner!" my mom yelled from downstairs, disturbing my homework yet again.

"Coming!" I yelled, throwing my pencil on the bed, running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Sit down, everything's ready." she said, shooing my away to the table.

I walked over to the table and joined my dad and brother at the table, and my dad looked more serious than normal. I raised my eyebrows at him, but he looked away, almost hurt. I shrugged it off, figuring he had a bad day at work.

My mom sat down in her chair, and we began dishing up the food. Oddly enough, it was dead silent the whole time.

"Is there something I should know?" I asked, lookign back and forth between my parents.

My dad looked at my mom, and he glanced back down at the table, to a letter. She picked it up and handed it to me, not looking me in the eye.

I looked at the return address, but I didn't recognize the place. I shrugged and opened the envelope, with a very formal but simple letter on the inside.

Austin Family,

We are aware you know of the event going on this year. The Husband Games. This is the fighting to the death until Five girls in different areans become victorious, winning a hand in marriage with either Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik or Liam Payne.

We have chosen your daughter, Paige to be a part in these games. It is a very big honor. She will need to be at your home state's capitol on August 30, at 9:00 AM sharp. She will then be taken to London, England where the Husband Games will take place. Everything will be supplied, there is no need to bring anything along.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best of luck.

I looked up from the paper, trembling in my hands. "You aren't going to let them take me are you?"

They exchanged glances, "We don't have a say, sweetheart."

"But I have to be there in two days! I'm not ready!"

"We don't agree with this," my father stated, "but us as idividuals are powerless against the government."

"Who am I even fighting for?"

"We were told whoever your favorite is."

I smirked. "Harry then."

"This isn't a smiling matter." My mom growled. "I don't want you to marry him. You may not even."

"Are you suggesting that I'm going to be killed?"

"I would have no idea how aggressive these girls are going to be. I've seen videos of them waiting for those boys, and they don't look friendly."

"Well, I'm going to have to fight. I can't afford not to." I say, a tear streaming down my face.

"We believe in you." my dad said, giving my a hopeful smile.

"I'm not sure I believe in me."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Blake Lively as Paige Austin!

I love Gossip Girl, and Blake is fucking gorgeous, so why not?