Chapter 19

Third man's p.o.v.

Arjun's phone started buzzing.

"Excuse me, guys."

"Shri, let's go I'll drop you. Let's go."

"Arey Rahul, I will go with you."

"But Vishal I have to take Shri on my bike. We have come together also."

"Ok Rahul don't worry you can take Vishal with you. Arjun has a car. He will give me a lift."

"But Shri, Vishal can go with Arjun instead." He felt a press in his arm.

"Arey let her go with him. I don't wanna go with him. The whole time I have to keep my mouth shut which is impossible for me. You know him na? Please."

Vishal whispered in Rahul's ear.

"What the hell!" Rahul exclaimed annoyingly.

"What you two are chit-chatting?"

"Nothing. You go with Arjun. I'll go with Rahul."

"Ok, fine."

"Bye Rahul. Bye Vishal."

"Now let me see where this Arjun has gone while talking on the phone."

And she left leaving a disappointed Rahul behind. She came out of the club.

"Hey, baby seems like you have lost your partner. Don't worry babe, I'm here to give company to you."

Shriya stopped on her way. She saw two drunk boys shamefully looking at her. Giving a disgusting look she started walking but one of them stood in her way.

"Leave my way," Shriya warned keeping her face tightly.

"I guaranteed you, you won't regret my company."

Saying this he extended his hand to hold Shriya's arm.

"Be prepared to get a high-voltage shock before touching her. Don't tell me later I didn't warn you."

Arjun said greeting his teeth.

"Acha? U will give me shock?" The boy started laughing maniacally along with his friend.

As she touched her hand he felt a hard punch straight in his face. He fell on the floor. His mouth started bleeding.

"Wanna touch her again?"
Arjun said coldly.

He got up and ran away with his friends.

"Not bad Mr." Shriya teased Arjun.

"Let's go. It's late already."

"By the way I just love this possessive overprotective Arjun Singhania."
Shriya expressed. Arjun didn't reply.

"Acha, say something, na?" After waiting for his reply for a minute, she said annoyingly.

"What's your rush to tell Rahul that today?"
Arjun asked while driving keeping his eyes on the road.

"What?"

"About Ananya?"

"Oh, so what?"

"So, nothing Shriya. But you shouldn't have said like that?"

"And may I know the reason? Arjun, he would have known one time. Then what's the problem if I said that today?"

"Then let him know later. And what you said he can make himself prepared before going to my office because there is Ananya in the office.

"Arjun it was just a joke. So now you are fighting with me for that Ananya?"

"I am not fighting with anyone. I'm just saying. But look the way you said 'that Ananya'! I don't understand why you hate her."