Chapter 46

Haha! After a long time 😬 But I had to study for my exam😣. Sorry ☹️❤️❣️😟

And thank you so much for 100K views❤️😍 you lovely guys😘.

"No no no, I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't." Ananya continued patting her head vigorously.

"I shouldn't."

The trance she was drowned in has broken finally by none other than the person who really cares for her.

The guilt stroking in her was not letting her stop cursing herself.

But more than that she was concerned today, for him. His intense raged eyes were enough to eat up her relief.

"I'm sorry. I know I have committed a sin. But no more. It's the end. Yeah."

The car halted in front of the farmhouse. She glanced towards the house for a while and came out. It was still raining but in drizzling motion.

She felt something is trying to glue her to her position. It was her inner conflict to enter this house today.

But she has to take this step. She has to clear everything.

With slow steps, she entered. The security guard didn't stop her. Maybe because last time Arjun let her enter.

The door was wide open. But it was dark inside.

"Arjun" her voice echoed in the room. She somehow managed to switch on the light. But still, he was nowhere to be seen.

Fear sliced down to her mind. She started searching for him. A scattered room came to her notice. She entered to face a large picture of a beautiful woman hanging over the wall. But it was not needed to mention the identification of the woman whose face cutting quite resembled Arjun. But the condition of the room was opposite the picture.

"Arjun" she called out the name.

She came out on the balcony. While gazing her eyes got stuck to the garden bench. The drizzling rain was still kissing him all over while he sipped the wine.

She came out running.

"Arjun, what are you doing here?" She snatched the bottle from his hand.

"Go away I don't wanna talk to you." He scowled turning to the other side.

"I'm sorry." She holds his face to make him face her.

"Go inside, I want to talk to you."

Ananya's cold soft touch almost stopped the moment for both of them. His intense black orbs concentrated with a lot of emotions consumed all her strength to resist. His dark gaze roamed her soaked face down her bright neck with desire and admiration. Raindrops slid down her bright cheeks dripping slowly from her budding leafy chin.

They automatically drifted so close to each other that their breath got mixed. Arjun's eyes got stuck on her trembling wet lips. An invisible power pulled him to claim them right there. His hormones already started their work. But the next moment Ananya got back to her sense and stood up turning but to be pulled back by a strong grip on his lap. She gasped acknowledging her position.

She tried to get up but Arjun's strong embrace was making it hard. She closed her eyes to avoid the situation.

"Anu," his sensual husky voice send shivers down her spine. His toxic eyes were fixed on her. It was getting difficult for her to keep her heart calm out of their proximity.

"Don't you love me?"

She opened her eyes to face his demanding stare.

"Why it feels like it's just me always. There is nothing from you. It's not just about today. Even after your yes deep down I...I always feel rejected. Answer me why I feel like this?"