I've taken a punch before

"You can't escape, don't run away, or you will get hurt"- "Monster" by Irene and Seulgi from red velvet
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The air is cold and misty.

The kind of weather that creeps up ones skin and gets you cold no matter what you wear.

Allan lightly touched his cold nose and cursed both the cold weather and the situation he is in right now. Well the cold weather couldn't be blamed, it was December after all.
The first Friday of the month actually.

Game night

But did they really have to be outside?

Allan never really understood why the entire school had to come and watch their team play football.
(It's soccer for you Americans, but I'm going to call it football, because that's what it is)

It was cold and loud, Allan's least favorite combination.

The loud part was because their school was winning. A lot of people liked the fact that Lake view high was winning over their rival school. They liked it a lot.

That is also the part where Allan gets nervous.

Like really, really nervous,

When Allan moved schools he forgot one vital thing...

Lake view highs main rival was none other then Silver row high, nicknamed blood row high.

Their rivalry goes back far. Back so far, that when it began Silver row high was a normal high school, and not the blood bath it is today.

They would fight and compete every week, making them hate each other more every day.

Their rivalry was so very well known, that it was given a name.

The Silver Lake rivalry.

To say Allan was shaking in his seat was an understatement.

They are after him, and if they find out he's here...

Allan shakes his head.

"Happy thoughts" he mumbles to himself, refusing to look up.
If he did that he would see his old school, sitting on the opposite bleachers.

Allan fiddles with his shaky hands, in hopes of calming himself down.

Fear can't get to him now, he can't cause any kind of commotion, or they would notice him. He just couldn't stop shaking through.

The thought of what they would do to him If they saw him, is driving him insane. Why did this stupid rivalry have to exist? Couldn't Silver row high just focus on their own problems before making ones with other schools?

Allan took a deep breath and reminded himself not to look too suspicious.

All he had to do, was wait until the game was over and then slowly sneak out.

He had sneaked away from them before, but that did not mean that it wasn't risky now either. It was both risky and really, really dangerous.

If there was one thing he had learned though, it's that patience is everything. He had to remain calm and observant.

Allan focused his look to the grass field below.

Jake is the school team captain.

Allan watches him run across the field with ease, a white football being passed around by his own teammates.