𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

The students of Kings Dominion sat around in either their bedrooms or random rooms they were forced into, waiting for the lockdown to be over and Master Lin allowing them to be able to leave their respected rooms freely

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The students of Kings Dominion sat around in either their bedrooms or random rooms they were forced into, waiting for the lockdown to be over and Master Lin allowing them to be able to leave their respected rooms freely. Most students here decided to just wait out the lockdown of which they laid down on the beds inside the room they were in, not wanting to risk being caught leaving the room, the consequences being deadly.

Marcus was one of the few, as he stood at the door, attempting to unlock the door with his flimsy ID card. Lilith and Viktor laid down on both beds in the room, shaking their heads at Marcus's eagerness to leave the room. Willie was standing beside Lilith, a bouquet of flowers in hand as he had made plans to see Gabrielle.

"It's jammed from the outside." Marcus said, taking a deep breath as he stopped jamming his ID in the door.

"Your gypsy street tricks will not work on lockdown gutter boy." Lilith snickered, looking at Viktor of whom was looking at Marcus as the boy turned himself away from the door.

"I told Gabriella I was on my way over." Willie announced, throwing his bag next to Lilith's head. "Now, she's going to think I stood her up."

"Why do you have flowers? Is girl dead?" Lilith scoffed, leaning her head up from the pillow, staring over at Viktor. "Did you over-correct her behaviour?"

"What? No! Step off Vlad." Willie hit back at the Russian, swatting his hand away.

"Seriously Viktor?" Lilith mumbled, the boy just shrugging his shoulders. Awaiting the boy to make another comment, Lilith watched as Viktor grunted to himself, quickly removing himself off the bed.

"Shabnam's bed is lumpy like him."

Lilith snickered when she realised something. Looking around the room, Lilith realised that in fact this was Marcus's and Shabnam's room, of which she was currently laying in Marcus's bed. Her mind began to wonder to the times when she and Marcus were together and would often spend time in his room whilst Shabnam was away, most of the time just cuddling, often leading to Marcus playing video games whilst Lilith fell asleep on his bed.

Pulling herself out of those thoughts, Lilith noticed Viktor examining Shabnam's bed, lifting his pillow to reveal magazines and a bottle of cream.

"Oh... is old proverb." Viktor chuckled to himself as Lilith leaned forward looking over at what exactly Viktor was holding. "To abuse one's horkum is to anger the Baba Yaga."

"I got to send a message to Saya." Marcus interrupted Viktor, stepping away from the door as he looked to the three students in his bedroom. "before her and Maria kill each other."

"I say let Saya kill Maria... it will be an interesting show." Viktor laughed, high fiving Lilith as she looked at Marcus, disappointment and disbelief covering his face at her words. Lilith heard the boy exhale deeply, before turning his body back towards the door, the sound of his fist banging the door ringing through Lilith's ears.