𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

THE FLIGHT BACK HOME TO CHESHIRE WAS A FAIRLY QUIET ONE FOR THE GREY FAMILY, THE FAMILY BESIDE TIANA ENJOYING THE PEACE QUIET AS THEY SAT AROUND THE PLANE, TIANA AND THE REST OF THE EX-KING DOMINION STUDENTS FAST ASLEEP

THE FLIGHT BACK HOME TO CHESHIRE WAS A FAIRLY QUIET ONE FOR THE GREY FAMILY, THE FAMILY BESIDE TIANA ENJOYING THE PEACE QUIET AS THEY SAT AROUND THE PLANE, TIANA AND THE REST OF THE EX-KING DOMINION STUDENTS FAST ASLEEP. After finding out how long the plane journey was, the group of teenagers decided to try and catch up on the lack of sleep they had been experiencing, hoping to have a full sixteen hour sleep.

"How you feeling Lili?" Alec asked his youngest sister as he fidgeted into his seat, careful not to wake up Tiana.

Lilith nodded her head as her answer to Alec's question, ignoring the sharp pain that was inflicting through her head. Uncle Sam looked at his youngest niece, giving her a small smile as he noticed the discomfort covering her face.

"How's the wound?" Uncle Sam asked. Lilith shrugged, looking down at her bandaged self, of which made her movements restricted.

"I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"One hundred percent." Alec nodded at his sisters comment, the three awake Grey's looking at one another as the plane began to descend.

The movement and sound of the plane hitting the concrete runway of the airport woke up the sleeping teens, Marcus's eyes quickly fell onto Lilith, the boy noticing it the look of tiredness and restless sprawled across her face.

Lilith noticed the boy staring, moving her eyes to lock with his, giving Marcus a faint smile as the plane slowly grew to a stop.

"And I welcome you." Uncle Sam announced to the group as he stood up from his chair, his arm pointing to the window beside him.

"To the wonders of Cheshire."

"WOAH THIS HOUSE IS AMAZING." Marcus said, his jaw hanging open as he felt the warm breeze of the Grey family manor, instantly feeling the relaxing aurora that filled the house. Lilith nodded next to the boy as he held onto Marcus's shoulder for support as they walked further into the home, Alec and Billy grabbing the families bags as Uncle Samuel led the house tour to the king dominion students.

"Welcome to my home." Lilith announced, Tiana giving her sister a gentle rub on the arm as Petra stared around the open entrance room, admiring the family portrait situated on the wall, the girl immediately noticing a much younger Lilith and Tiana alongside the rest of the family.

"I'm surprised you kept him up there."

Uncle Samuel looked up to where Lilith was pointed as she let go off Marcus's shoulder, slowly making her way over to her uncle, ignoring the pain she was feeling from the bruises from fighting Jason and the gunshot wounds from the cartel.

Uncle Samuel shrugged his shoulders as he stared intensely at the portrait.

"It's one of the only photos I have left of your mother and father together."

"I forgot you and father stopped speaking for a while."

"Yeah well you're father was a stubborn one, even from a young age." Samuel jokes, Tiana and Lilith smiling at their uncle as he spoke about his late brother, a faint smile sprawling onto his face.

"Uncle Sam?" Tiana spoke, gaining her uncles attention as she pointed to the king dominion students. "Want to show them around? I'll get Lilith upstairs."

Lilith looked at Marcus, of whom nodded his head as she gave a reassuring rub on her shoulder as him and Petra followed her uncle.

"Wait where's Lex?" Lilith asked, her eyes scanning the room. Tiana pointed to the front door, where she saw her fellow Briton standing at the front door, his hands clapping as he ordered Billy and Alec up the driveway.

"Hey Lex! Do you want to die?" Lilith shouted, gaining the Britons attention, to which he shrugged his shoulders before continuing to clap at the two boys, occasionally looking down at his watch.

"He wants to die." Tiana commenter, the two Grey sisters laughing before turning their heads away from the front door, Tiana guiding her younger sister upstairs to her bedroom.

"It feels weird being back." Lilith spoke, Tiana nodding quickly in agreement. "Like we haven't been back here since-"

"Yeah." Tiana cut Lilith off, Lilith ignoring that action as she sensed Tiana did not want to think of or be remembered of what occurred all those years ago in this very house.

"Do you think Sam has changed my room? Cause you know, I'm the bright old age of fourteen." Tiana smiled as she nodded her head, the two sisters making their way down the halls.

"Oh yeah of course." Tiana spoke. "He just upgraded so you feel a little bit older, but it's still you."

Lilith nodded as she stood outside her bedroom door, her hand hovering over the doorknob.

"Where's everyone staying?" Lilith questioned as she looked down at the hallway, to notice more doors than what she remembered.

"Marcus is across from you." Tiana winked, Lilith rolling her eyes as she opened her door, pushing it open. "Billy is down the hall, alongside Lex and Petra is in the room next to me." Lilith nodded as she stepped forward into her room, her eyes scanning the room.

Tiana watched as her sister scanned the room, slowly making her way around it, occasionally picking up a few of her younger selfs items, placing them back down moments later.

"So do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Good. Cause we're having a party tonight."

Lilith turned around, her eyes widened as she saw the smirk appear on Tiana's face. Tiana nodded at the mental question Lilith was asking her sister, Tiana noticing Lilith's eyes fall down to her bandaged self.

"But I'm not in the best state."

"That's not the answer I was looking for." Tiana scolded her sister, shaking her head profusely at the girl. Lilith rolled her eyes in response before looking back at her sister.

"I'm sure Ethan won't care."

"Ethan!?!" Lilith's jaw dropped at the sound of her childhood best friends name, an instant feeling of happiness filled the girl, becoming all giddy inside.

"Yes Ethan, and let's say he's not the only one happy to see you." Tiana said, turning herself around as she headed back out into the hallway.

"Make yourself drop dead gorgeous, and I'll be back." Tiana said, turning her head to give Lilith one last wink before quickly leaving.

"That's the plan."

••••••••••••••••••
Oh my
Hi
It's been a while
I'm so sorry for not updating. I had written atleast twenty chapters on my laptop, ready to start uploading them all back in late August, and then my
Laptop crashed and i lost everything, all my saved work and let me tell you. I was crying! Full blown crying!

So right now I'm having to remember what i had written in those twenty chapters, but i wanted to atleast get a mini chapter out now, just to tell you guys that this story is still going, but I'm just having to recover everything!

Love you guys! xox