Chapter Fifteen

~ Cover designed by MrsJackson3 {Thanks so much} 😊 ~

I wake up the next morning alone. That's strange, I could have sworn that Chase had been with me last night. I yearn as I get up slowly, leaning down and stretching.

"Nice pose there kitten," says an amused Chase cheekily standing by the door.

"Oh fuck off Chase," I tell him as I quickly stand back up straight. Oh god, I hope I hadn't flashed him or anything, that would be embarrassing. Chase just cocks his head to one side and stares at me.

"What.. no more piss off Chase? It's just fuck off now," he asks me, I grin.

"Would you like me to tell you to piss off?" I ask him sweetly, he shakes his head laughing.

"Some reason I prefer piss off but hey!" he says coming over and wrapping his arms around me. "Anything that comes out of that pretty mouth of yours makes me go crazy," he states. I glare up at him, pushing him away.

"Ugh.. guys," I complain as I get my clothes from yesterday.

"We both know you like me Hayes," he shouts as I leave the room. I laugh.

"Who said anything about liking you Evan's, I'm just having some fun," I yell back as I shut the bathroom door behind me.

"Ouch! I think you just caused a crack to form in my heart kitten," he yells but I could him laughing.

"That was my mission," I yell as I quickly change clothes and fix my hair.

"Hurry up kitten," he yells from right outside the bathroom door.

"No! I'm going to take my fricken t..." in the mirror I see the door open and Chase appears grinning as he holds up a little silver key.

"My house remember," he reminds me cheekily. I groan.

"Why are you so clingy today?" I ask him after he had brought me to his side again.

"Am I clingy? I hadn't noticed," he comments as we head to the kitchen with his arm around me. I roll my eyes at him. Didn't notice, haha!

"Yes you are," I say as I unwrap his arm from around me. I had only taken two steps forward when Chase grabs me from behind, tickling my stomach.

"C-Chase.." I try to say, wiggling, trying to get free. "Let m-me fricken g-go," I tell him angrily as he continues to tickle me. I start laughing as he moves his magic hands tickling all the right spots.

"What was that? I didn't quite understand you," Chase yells over my laughing. I finally wiggle out of his grasp, yes I'm free and run to the other side of the room.

"Stay back!" I tell him, watching him move left then right. I was about to make a run for it when the doorbell rang, a loud sound echoes through the rooms. I watch as Chase's smile turns into a frown, he glances at me.

"You stay here, I'll be right back," he says before he quickly runs out into the hallway to open the door. I sigh, wondering who was at the door. My curiosity gets the better of me as I sneak around the corner, looking around the arch. I had a pretty clear view of the stunning white, glass door. I notice Chase taking a deep breathe as he opens the door, I close my eyes at the sudden sunlight that floods into the area. When I reopen them, there's a shadow of a person standing in front of the opened door. I try and blink a few times to see better, finally my eyes adjust to the light. A tall, muscled figure man was standing in the shadows spot. Dark hair covered his head, he had a few days stubble I could see. This man had a strong jawline, it looked really similar with Chase's now that I think about it. The man was wearing dark plain jeans and a dark grey coloured top, with sunglasses perched on his head. One of the things I got from him was, he was rich and he knew it. I look at Chase to see his expression, it was a mixture of shook then anger over took his face.