Chapter 18

Mal POV.

I went and sat on the sofa. Ben calmly sat next to me and I slowly turned to him and whispered, "You know, on the Isle I think I fell in love with you" then I pulled out my half of the picture and said, "I didn't need this, I remembered your face exactly, but how could I not tell it was you in Auradon?" he looked at me in the eyes and said, "Im all grown up" I knew everyone was standing in the hall listening to our conversation so I said, "Well I had to do that quicker than most" I practically jumped up and my scan pictures fell out of my pocket onto the ground, I rushed to pick them up, but he had grabbed one.

He kept looking between me and the picture until I shouted, "Give that back!" he then quietly said, "Mal, you have a child?" I slightly laughed and said, "A?" he was now completely confused. I then said, "can I have that back please?" Belle then walked over and said, "Ben, return Mal's property please" Ben then looked between me Belle and the scan and said, "Do I have a child?" I then sarcastically said, "Surprise! Merry Christmas!" Jay then said, "Mal it's not Christmas" I turned to him and said, "Jay I know that I was making a point!" Ben then said, "Can I meet him or her?" I then sternly said, "No" he shot me a look and said, "I have a right to see my child!" I then calmly said, "You lost that right when you abandoned me pregnant on an Island full of Villains, when I was 11" he then sat on the sofa and said, "Mal I didn't know If I had... " I stopped him and said, "Ben you cant change the past and you have no idea what you would have done if you knew" he then said, "This child is the next ruler of Auradon" I then said, "My children have nothing to do with Auradon" he then hesitantly said, "Children?"

Suddenly Adam, Carlos and the kids start running in. Adam the said, "As you can tell it started raining" I looked between my kids all covered in mud and said, "Guess whos having a bath tonight?" I then grabbed all of them and said, "All of you!" they all started giggling, when I put them down I started tickling them. Maddie then says, "Mummy you need a bath now too!" they all started giggling again. I turned to Ben and said, "I think it best you leave, as you can tell.." I paused and turned to my kids then shouted, "Its bathtime!" the kids started running upstairs and I followed them.

Belle POV.

I looked between everyone in the room, It was silent. Ben then pulled me aside so no one could hear and said, "Is she a good Mum?" I smiled and said, "The best" then he said, "Are they all mine?" I didn't know how to responded so I said, "I believe so, there is two sets of twins and according to Mal it sounds like they are all yours" he put his hand over his mouth and I then said, "Ben, they are all happy and healthy, Mal is in a really good place, shes truly happy" he then said, "Is it my fault that she left?" I shook my head and said, "Ben, you have to try and understand that Mal was not in a good place when she was at Auradon. She missed her children, she told me everything. Me and Fairy Godmother decided it best if she left Auradon to be with her children because she was scared to tell anyone anything" Ben then asked, "Did she know she was pregnant when she left?" I then said, "No, but you need to talk to Mal on the reasons behind everything" Ben then said, "I don't think that's going to happen, we cant even have a conversation with each other at the moment" I then said, "Give her time, she will come around" I then walked back to everyone else and Ben slowly followed.