Chapter 1

Excuse mistakes❤️ this my first book so rock with me. 🥴 fast updates loves

-

Niy POV

"Niy! Come here right quick!"

I huffed and rubbed my eyes walking into my parents room. They paused the tv and turned towards me.

"Your cousin is coming over babygirl."

"Okay dad was that it? I see Zay everyday."

"Well he's bringing some friends, we've met them but you were with Layla when they came over before. Therefore put some clothes on and be nice."

"Alright ma." I said as I walked out the room.

"CONTROL THE ATTITUDE TODAY HUN. DON'T TRY THOSE BOYS!" Yelled my mom.

I rolled my eyes and walked in my room. I grabbed my iPhone XR and walked to the kitchen. I saw it was 9:08 and I knew them niggas wasn't up this early so why am I? I grabbed a water bottle and went into the cabinet looking for my pills. I grabbed the 3 bottles and popped them in my mouth before drinking the water. I grabbed a banana and walked back to my room. I texted my best friend Layla to tell her how pissed I was that my parents woke me up that early.

LayLay❤️

Bestie pooh🤍:
Bruh I'm pissed as a mf rn

LayLay❤️:
Why girl?

Bestiepooh🤍:
Zay coming over here w his friends and now I'm up showering and shit. 🙄

LayLay❤️:
Stop complaining and catch some dick sis! It's been too long and you too bad to be this sad🤷🏾‍♀️

Bestiepooh🤍:
Tuh! I'm never trusting a nigga ever again on my dead Gramps‼️

I exited out my phone and walked to my bathroom. I hooked my phone up to my speaker and played my "Fuck a nigga" playlist. It's been hitting different lately considering it is fuck a nigga season. I turned on the shower and stripped. I was in there for about 20 minutes bout to get out. Until I heard "Pretty MF" by Rubi Rose and had to throw it back for the one time.

"DID I STUTTER PRETTY MF, MARRIED TO THE MONEY NIGGA I COULD NEVER LOVE YA!" I screamed as I thanked my fans for coming out again.

"Girl get yo loud ass on." My sister said while laughing as she stood in front of the mirror taking flicks.

"Where you going sis?" I asked as I wrapped my towel around my body.

"Girl to get some more shit for this apartment." She muttered while applying lipgloss.

"Okay cause period real adulting shit." I said doing the hand motion.

"Bye as fuck." she laughed as she walked out the bathroom.

I went to my side of the sink and snapped on my anklet. I applied coco butter then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out the bathroom and into my closet getting out a pair of biker shorts and a pink Tommy shirt. I put on my clothes then facetimed my cousin.

"Hey ZayZay." I said when he answered.

"Wassup jhit." He responded.

"Imma cook some breakfast for you and ya lil friends so don't stop and ask what they like."

"Alright bruh and look at you being all nice and shit."

"Hush lil boy." I said as I mugged him.