Chapter 8

Niy POV

I hadn't been to many of the traps before, Jay didn't  like me being involved. I did know where they were located, for stuff like this. I went to the main trap and got out the car with Lay and Shae following me.

"Who you is shordy?" One of the guards asked.

"I'm Jay's girl." I said rolling neck, I wasn't lying but it wasn't the whole truth. We had a lil situation.

"Oh shit sorry, Zay's cousin right?" He asked, I nodded. "Lemme show you to Jay office den." We followed him to the third floor of the house. He unlocked a door and we was faced with two men. Jay's dad was a kingpin all his life. He was gunned down at a traffic stop when Jay was 16. He didn't talk about it much, but I put two and two together. Jay has been running shit ever since. He was now 19, and had him and his bro's on top. Everybody knew who Jay was, but nobody could ever quite figure him out. He kept to himself and didn't trust many people. Jay's mom turned to drugs after the loss of her husband. So it was just Jay, he had an older brother but he made it out and didn't look back.

"What brings ya by ladies?" Skull asked, he was the tech guy. He was hip with all the new shit.

"Hey um idrk how to say this but Jay, Sosa, Ant, and Zay missing." I said, I was pretty soft and didn't understand all this gang shit.

"Fuck you mean they missing?" Quan asked, he was the muscle. He was two times the size of Sosa, he should really go run down a football field but whatever.

"What I just said, we all got back from Charlotte yesterday and I hadn't heard from Jay since." I explained, I hated how they all just saw me as Jay's new ass for the month.

"You sure he ain't just leave your ass?" He questioned, my eyes bucked and I bitterly chucked.

"No dumbass none of us have heard from any of them since yesterday. Watch what you say to me on baby, you got the wrong bitch." I said raising my tone. He was not finna disrespect me like dat.

"She right Quan, Dubs ain't checked on none of his traps today. That ain't like him at all." Skull defended.

"The lil bitch- AYE AYE, THATS DUBS WHOLE HEART MY NIGGA. HE WOULD KILL YOU IF HE FOUND OUT YOU DISRESPECTED HER. SHE AINT HIS LIL HOE HE MET AT A STRIP CLUB." The bodyguard screamed after Quan.

"At least he know cause chile, Jay woulda cleared his ass straight from the right." Lay said sitting on the couch.

"Nd Zay woulda knocked his ass out from the left." Shae co-signed. I could only giggle cause I knew it was true. I handed Skull Jay's phone and one of the guns that was left from the house. I knew he could do some typa shit with that.

"Thank you boss lady, smarter than any other chick he's had." He said reaching for the stuff, I nodded because wtf stop comparing me to Jay's hoes.

"Alright we gotta get y'all to a safe house, we'll get em home." One bodyguard said.

"Yea they would kill us if sum happened to y'all." Skull agreed.

"They already filled the house with clothes for y'all, it got food in it and everything. We know y'all spoiled asses probably want something else but we gotta get you there first, ight?" The bodyguard said, we all nodded.

"What's your name?" I wasn't asking cause I cared, I was asked cause I wanted him to stay with us.

"Skippy." He responded, I nodded.

"Well Skippy I like you and I'll make sure to put in a good word with Jay." I said making him smile.

We got into a tinted out Suburban, I knew it was probably going to be long ride so I texted my mom before dozing off.

                         Momma bear🤍💉

                                                              Daughter❤️:
hey mom, i'll be gone for a few days. sum came up with zay and the boys. i'll be home soon love you!

Momma bear🤍💉:
Ok hun, praying for all of y'alls safety. Love you too stay safe.

I was so thankful to have such chill parents, they deadass just prayed, watched tv and worked. I laughed to myself before dozing off.

I woke up when I felt the car come to a complete stop. I hopped out the car, stretching my legs. I followed Skippy up the stairs. It was a one story house, it's had 6 bedrooms and 4 baths. I liked the house, it gave off family vibes. When I settle down, this is something I see myself in. I walked in the door and they had food sitting on the table. Wingstop, Five Guys, Mcdonald's, Wendy's, and Chick-fl-a.

"Ouh I'm finna grub boy." I said doing a lil dance.

"We ain't know what y'all was gone want so" Skippy said shrugging "Imma be the house guard, If y'all need something ask me. Like I said they got food up in here and shit. Get comfortable y'all can't leave until we find them." He finished.

I sighed, I had no idea when they was gon find them. Luckily I had my girls, but we was deadass gonna be eating and sleeping the whole time. To make matters worse I was on my period and I just really wanted Jay to be here.

"Imma go to my room, ian feeling to good." I told the girls. I grabbed a hell of a lot of food and went to a bedroom. I ate all of the food and took some cramp medicine. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. 30 minutes later I got out and put on a hoodie and spandex. I turned on the tv and started to chill.

"Wassup guh." Skippy said walking in the room.

"Hey Skippy." I gave him a tight lip smile.

"You straight?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yea I'm alright just don't feel good." I shrugged.

"Yea ight, you miss Dubs?"

"Of course I do, we deadass always around each other. Ion know how to act without him."

"Damn y'all on that soul ties shit" I titled my head to the side. "This stays between us ight?" I nodded "Before he met you, he was just another hood nigga with anger issues, mad reckless, didn't care about himself or his safety. He ain't have no one to come home to, he ain't have a reason to make it out. These last few weeks I seen a different side of him. He more careful, cause all his ass worried about is coming home to you. My boy may be difficult af, but I know for a fact that nigga care about you shawty." He finished.

"Forreal?"

"Fasho fasho, he ain't ever been in this deep with any female."

"Thanks Skip, I appreciate it."

"No problem, boss lady." He said getting leaving the room.

The rest of the night I thought about what Skippy told me.

I really fucked around and fell for this nigga, but how deep?